An excited labrador who loved visiting to the beach ended up taking home a little more than he bargained for.
Owner Kim Woollard said three year old Barney was clearly uncomfortable when he got home from Sheerness beach and began vomiting stones.
Kim took Barney for an x-ray and was shocked when she saw the extent of the dog's stone collection.
Roger Bralow from Stone Lion Veterinary Hospital in Wimbledon said "While its normal for dogs on the beach to scavenge and, in so doing, swallow a few pebbles, the sheer volume he consumed is unusual and had the potential to cause him serious internal injuries."
After an operation to remove the rest of the stones, Barney is now making a good recovery.
More top news
On a visit to the Olympic Park, Brazilian footballing legend Pele took the time to talk about the Olympics and England's Euro 2016 demise.
Singer Rita Ora has been hospitalised after reportedly suffering from exhaustion just hours after the man who burgled her home was jailed.
The Hollywood star took residents in Merton by surprise when he touched down in a helicopter near Poplar Road.