The inquest has heard how Mrs Peanberg King first took Axel to see her own GP on the morning of October 31, when it was suggested he had a probable viral infection.
The next evening, after his condition had not improved, the family contacted the Harmoni centre and saw Dr Kuljeet Takhar.
He said that Axel's vital signs were good and his lungs were clear, suggesting the infection was probably viral, the inquest was told. But he gave them a prescription for antibiotics so they would not have to return if his condition changed.
The next day, a Friday, the child was still unwell but Mrs Peanberg King felt reassured because she had seen a doctor.
On the Saturday a "gut feeling" told her he should be seen again and they returned to Harmoni. Axel was seen by an off-duty paediatric nurse who raised the alarm and the child was taken from Mrs Peanberg King. She was later told he had gone into cardiac arrest.
More top news
The film had formed part of a commemoration to the Choucair family, three generations of whom died in the fire.
John Nolan, who was found with cigarettes and two lighters, suffered burns on 65% of his body after being alight for around six minutes.
Known as Pily she died in January, seven months after the disaster, having suffered a stroke.