A police chief has admitted he doesn't know where officers involved in the Southwark rape reporting scandal are now working.
Craig Mackey, Deputy Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, told members of the London Assembly Police and Crime Committee that the force had "let people down".
"The service we provided was not good", he said.
When asked what happened to senior officers who were involved, he said that one Detective Superintendent got words of advice, one Detective Inspector retired, a Detective Inspector received a warning and a Detective Chief Inspector got a written warning.
He told the committee that he did not know if the officers were now involved in the safety of women.
But he did confirm that some were later promoted.
The Deputy Commissioner told the Assembly that he was not aware of rape case failings in boroughs other than Southwark.
More top news
An English springer spaniel given to the UK Border Force has become a star new recruit for sniffing out smuggled cash.
Celine Dookhran, 20, was allegedly kidnapped by her relative Mujahid Arshid, 33, and his employee Vincent Tappu, 28, on July 19 last year.
Collins hid the device, two sim cards and two memory sticks inside a crutch while on remand in September.