The girl was found guilty of the manslaughter of Junior Nkwelle, 15, along with her 17-year-old boyfriend.
The pair, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, were found not guilty of murder.
The court heard the girl called her then 16-year-old boyfriend to a housing estate in Brixton, south London, where he killed the keen footballer.
Junior and his friends had been playing football on a grassy area but the girl and her friends appeared to have taken offence.
The youngster was stabbed in the chest after the older boy arrived on a bus and started fighting with him.
He died on the makeshift pitch on the Loughborough estate in Brixton in September last year, after the knife cut his heart and a lung.
Jonathan Turner, QC, prosecuting, said it was likely Junior and his killer did not know each other and there was no quarrel between them.
The pair were remanded in custody at the Old Bailey to be sentenced on April 5.
More top news
Donald Trump is to visit the UK on July 13 and hold bilateral talks with Theresa May, Britain's ambassador to the US has said.
The Football Association has announced it has received an offer to buy Wembley Stadium.
The most hotly-tipped date is July 13, following the Nato summit which the president is due to attend in Brussels on the previous days.