The editor of the London Evening Standard has apologised today and launched an investigation after details of the Budget were published on Twitter before the Chancellor's speech. Sarah Sands has said a staff member had been suspended.
The paper had been given a copy of the Budget but agreed not to publish it until the Chancellor had presented it in the House of Commons. However, a copy of the Standard's front page appeared online before George Osborne spoke.
More top news
The 34-year-old from Coulsdon in Surrey died during the private party in Headley in the early hours of Monday, Surrey Police said.
The Home Office made the arrests at various restaurants across London on July 4.
Mayor of Newham Sir Robin Wales criticised the International Olympic Committee on the fourth anniversary of the opening ceremony.