- West Ham to play first matches in 2016
- Club has signed up for a 99 year concession.
- Transformation works will include a new roof, toilets, corporate areas and retractable seating.
- West Ham will contribute £15 million, Newham Council will invest £40 million and the Government has agreed to provide additional support of up to £25 million should it be required once the tenders are returned.
- Stadium capacity of at least 54,000 seats will see West Ham amongst the top five attended clubs in the Premier League.
More top news
The Met Office warned children and the elderly are most at risk if temperatures soar to 33C between noon tomorrow and Thursday morning.
A 22-year-old woman with osteoporosis was left with a suspected broken rib in a dispute over a priority seat on the 73 bus in Westminster.
A man who was arrested for drink-driving in Essex penned a heartwarming letter of thanks praising the officer who pulled him over.