- West Ham to play first matches in 2016
- Club has signed up for a 99 year concession.
- Transformation works will include a new roof, toilets, corporate areas and retractable seating.
- West Ham will contribute £15 million, Newham Council will invest £40 million and the Government has agreed to provide additional support of up to £25 million should it be required once the tenders are returned.
- Stadium capacity of at least 54,000 seats will see West Ham amongst the top five attended clubs in the Premier League.
More top news
Four men have been jailed for their part in the murder of a legal administrator, who was stabbed outside a pub on Borough High Street.
An American man has been sentenced to life in prison after travelling to the UK in a bid to murder a woman he met through online gaming.
The National Lottery has revealed the place where people win more big payouts than anywhere else - and it's in the capital