- West Ham to play first matches in 2016
- Club has signed up for a 99 year concession.
- Transformation works will include a new roof, toilets, corporate areas and retractable seating.
- West Ham will contribute £15 million, Newham Council will invest £40 million and the Government has agreed to provide additional support of up to £25 million should it be required once the tenders are returned.
- Stadium capacity of at least 54,000 seats will see West Ham amongst the top five attended clubs in the Premier League.
More top news
Police are attempting to find a vulnerable missing 16-year-old girl who is feared to be with a 51-year-old man.
The owners of two Hackney bakeries have had to pay £28,000 after infestations of cockroaches and mice were found on the premises.
After failing to get his hands on any tickets for Arsenal fans for the FA Cup final, one unlucky supporter appealed for Royal assistance.