- West Ham to play first matches in 2016
- Club has signed up for a 99 year concession.
- Transformation works will include a new roof, toilets, corporate areas and retractable seating.
- West Ham will contribute £15 million, Newham Council will invest £40 million and the Government has agreed to provide additional support of up to £25 million should it be required once the tenders are returned.
- Stadium capacity of at least 54,000 seats will see West Ham amongst the top five attended clubs in the Premier League.
More top news
Two women had to be rushed to hospital after the driver of a 'BMW' mounted the pavement in a hit-and-run crash.
The shocking moment a cyclist was threatened by a driver with a metal baseball has been captured on a video posted online.
Music festivals and big sporting venues put on on “high alert” - one of Britain's most senior anti-terror police officers has revealed.