- West Ham to play first matches in 2016
- Club has signed up for a 99 year concession.
- Transformation works will include a new roof, toilets, corporate areas and retractable seating.
- West Ham will contribute £15 million, Newham Council will invest £40 million and the Government has agreed to provide additional support of up to £25 million should it be required once the tenders are returned.
- Stadium capacity of at least 54,000 seats will see West Ham amongst the top five attended clubs in the Premier League.
More top news
Shoppers evacuated from Topshop in central London after a 'fire breaks out' in the basement
Police are appealing to find an absconder from a mental health unit in Haringey
Transport officials meet with Google in a bid to bring driverless cars to the streets London