- West Ham to play first matches in 2016
- Club has signed up for a 99 year concession.
- Transformation works will include a new roof, toilets, corporate areas and retractable seating.
- West Ham will contribute £15 million, Newham Council will invest £40 million and the Government has agreed to provide additional support of up to £25 million should it be required once the tenders are returned.
- Stadium capacity of at least 54,000 seats will see West Ham amongst the top five attended clubs in the Premier League.
More top news
A 24-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after the body washed up on the Thames shoreline.
Seven people have now been arrested after a man died from serious head injuries
The 38-year-old officer was on his way home from a night shift when he collapsed. His death is not being treated as suspicious.