- West Ham to play first matches in 2016
- Club has signed up for a 99 year concession.
- Transformation works will include a new roof, toilets, corporate areas and retractable seating.
- West Ham will contribute £15 million, Newham Council will invest £40 million and the Government has agreed to provide additional support of up to £25 million should it be required once the tenders are returned.
- Stadium capacity of at least 54,000 seats will see West Ham amongst the top five attended clubs in the Premier League.
More top news
A landlady has been ordered to pay a fine and costs totalling £200,000 after a man died following a fire at one of her houses.
Spurs star Jimmy Greaves is in hospital after suffering a severe stroke.
Gun salutes will be fired in honour of the new Princess in Hyde Park later.