One of the pelicans has already been named Tiffany, but the public is being invited to name the other new female.
- Bela – a Czech name derived from the Slavic word for ‘white’
- Bety – suggested by Prague Zoo, a Czech version of Elizabeth
- Karola – a Czech name derived from Charles, the King who was gifted the first pelicans
- Isla – the name of the daughter of Malcolm, the wildlife officer who has cared for the pelicans in the park for over 35 years.
- Pearl – a classic ‘London’ name, and also a precious stone with royal connections
- Queenie – also a classic London name, it’s also a nod to the pellies’ neighbour at the Palace
You can vote for your favourite - and see which name is in the lead - on the Royal Parks Foundation website.
More top news
Newly re-elected Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn describes his relationship with Mr Khan as "fine", even though they haven't spoken recently.
The kittens were in a poor condition when they were rescued, but are now putting on weight and will soon be ready for new homes.
Ian Bashford was just 200 metres from the finish line when he was struck by the car.