One of the pelicans has already been named Tiffany, but the public is being invited to name the other new female.
- Bela – a Czech name derived from the Slavic word for ‘white’
- Bety – suggested by Prague Zoo, a Czech version of Elizabeth
- Karola – a Czech name derived from Charles, the King who was gifted the first pelicans
- Isla – the name of the daughter of Malcolm, the wildlife officer who has cared for the pelicans in the park for over 35 years.
- Pearl – a classic ‘London’ name, and also a precious stone with royal connections
- Queenie – also a classic London name, it’s also a nod to the pellies’ neighbour at the Palace
You can vote for your favourite - and see which name is in the lead - on the Royal Parks Foundation website.
More top news
According to a recent report young carers aged 5-8 are amongst the most hidden and least supported group of unpaid carers in the UK.
The review will look at how the city would cope if multiple terror attacks were launched.
Eric's been performing his impressive stunts at Clissold Park and even skates the half pipe.