One of the pelicans has already been named Tiffany, but the public is being invited to name the other new female.
- Bela – a Czech name derived from the Slavic word for ‘white’
- Bety – suggested by Prague Zoo, a Czech version of Elizabeth
- Karola – a Czech name derived from Charles, the King who was gifted the first pelicans
- Isla – the name of the daughter of Malcolm, the wildlife officer who has cared for the pelicans in the park for over 35 years.
- Pearl – a classic ‘London’ name, and also a precious stone with royal connections
- Queenie – also a classic London name, it’s also a nod to the pellies’ neighbour at the Palace
You can vote for your favourite - and see which name is in the lead - on the Royal Parks Foundation website.
More top news
The Met Police says 143 firearms have been handed in at stations across the capital in just seven days, including two antique machine guns.
The pair filmed themselves clinging on as the train travelled from Essex to London at high speed.
Around 60 firefighters tackled the blaze at the four-storey building in Daleham Gardens, Hampstead, that broke out early on Tuesday.