One of the pelicans has already been named Tiffany, but the public is being invited to name the other new female.
- Bela – a Czech name derived from the Slavic word for ‘white’
- Bety – suggested by Prague Zoo, a Czech version of Elizabeth
- Karola – a Czech name derived from Charles, the King who was gifted the first pelicans
- Isla – the name of the daughter of Malcolm, the wildlife officer who has cared for the pelicans in the park for over 35 years.
- Pearl – a classic ‘London’ name, and also a precious stone with royal connections
- Queenie – also a classic London name, it’s also a nod to the pellies’ neighbour at the Palace
You can vote for your favourite - and see which name is in the lead - on the Royal Parks Foundation website.
More top news
This weekend you can do take a look inside some of London's most iconic buildings.
The family of a father-of-three from East Ham have made a fresh appeal to catch his killer 20 years after he was murdered.
The Metropolitan Police has paid £45,000 in damages in an out-of-court settlement following the 'unlawful arrest' of a black motorist.