- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
The Metropolitan Police said the building material was found in the force's former training facilities.
The toddler was seriously injured when one of the cars rolled and trapped him between the vehicles in a private car park
The millionaire winner is one of 10 lucky players from the EuroMillions Mega Friday draw on 28 November.