- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
Four men have been jailed for their part in the murder of a legal administrator, who was stabbed outside a pub on Borough High Street.
An American man has been sentenced to life in prison after travelling to the UK in a bid to murder a woman he met through online gaming.
The National Lottery has revealed the place where people win more big payouts than anywhere else - and it's in the capital