- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
Fighting for their right to misuse nitrous oxide, approximately 60 or 70 protesters inhaled 'laughing gas' amid concerns over a clampdown.
The pilot, from the Gnat private display team died after the display aircraft he was in crashed near the CarFest event in Cheshire.
The annual cycling festival in London was the biggest ever this year - with more than 25,000 taking part today.