- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
The pathologist described the injuries as similar to those usually seen in a car crash.
Unlike in the countryside peregrines have no predators in the city and their numbers are on the rise.
You can help keep an eye out for the capital's worst potholes by reporting them on an interactive map.