- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
Russell Davy is still haunted by the memory of Eddie Heath, the chief scout he says sexually assaulted him at Charlton.
A leaked letter has caused huge controversy.
Video taken in Soho Square shows sparks flying into the air as the men cut through a lock on the Ducati bike.