- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
Survivors are still traumatised, homeless and want answers.
The number of overseas visitors to the UK topped four million in July for the first time, official figures show.
Some things you may not know about both Uber's drivers and users.