- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
A 25-year-old man has been arrested for urinating on the Cenotaph in Whitehall and pulling down commemorative wreaths.
As many as 60 bands in beautiful costumes are taking part in the grand finale of the Notting Hill Carnival parade today.
Smoke was seen for miles around today after a Wetherspoon pub caught fire in south east London.