- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
Planning on going to the London Marathon tomorrow? Read our handy guide first!
Celebrations to mark St George's Day have started in Trafalgar Square with feasts and tea to be found in abundance.
People took to the streets of Brixton today to march against what they see as the 'gentrification' of the area.