- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
New exhibit showcases how London could look very different in the future
Mayor Sadiq Khan is aiming to get 40 per cent of Tube stations to be step-free by 2022.
Mujahid Arshid, accused of murdering and raping Celine Dookhran, was "inspired" by acid bath killer John George Haigh, a court has heard.