- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
Labour has revealed the twelve London constituencies at the top of its general election hit list.
One of London's most iconic locations, Borough Market is marking its millennium with a year long celebration, starting this weekend.
YouTube superstar Alfie Deyes got a sense of how far he has come when thousands of fans descended on his latest book signing in London.