- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
Two members of the public were injured along with two police officers who were in the unmarked vehicle.
Scotland Yard recorded 1,235 Islamophobic attacks in the last 12 months, compared with 811 in 2015.
Officers say the child, aged two, was targeted in the Lewisham Shopping Centre.