- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
Labour leader tells May Day rally his party 'stand absolutely against racism in any form'.
Video has emerged of a police car colliding with a cyclist and driving over a bike during a mass bike ride in central London.
Harlesden's James DeGale has successfully defended his IBF super middleweight title against Rogelio Medina.