- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
The mother of a former altar boy who tried to blow up a train insisted he was 'a big softie' who didn't want to hurt anyone.
Its current five year licence comes to an end next Tuesday.
Extra armed police will guard major sporting events in London this weekend after the military was drafted in to protect key locations.