- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
It is the fourth time in five years that the London borough has topped the rankings, according to data from the ONS.
Catherine Burke's body was discovered at a house in a quiet street in Muswell Hill last Thursday evening.
Residents said living next to the 40 foot high stinking mound was a 'living nightmare'.