- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
Inspectors also found the electric meter had been bypassed to avoid paying for electricity.
Anthony Birdee from Deptford in south east London tied the English bull terrier, named Muller, to a post in his garden.
A report warned overcrowded streets could lead to a 'Hillsborough scale' tragedy.