- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
Patricia Al from ran up the monster debt after using her O2 mobile in Turkey.
The position, posted on the British Monarchy website, pays £16,000 a year for 20 hours a week.
Police are hunting for a passenger seen on CCTV after a 15-year-old boy was attacked and left with a punctured lung.