- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
A woman believed to be originally from north London was one of the nine people shot by Oregon college murderer Chris Harper-Mercer.
Detectives believe the boy's mother and family members are deliberately concealing the baby, and may be committing an offence.
Fire crews say the plane was "100% alight" when they arrived at the scene.