- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
Members of the RMT union on the Northern Line are planning to walk out on Monday after a driver was sacked for failing a breath test.
The A&E department at Northwick Park Hospital in north London has been under pressure following the closure of two other A&E units.
Martin Allen, 15, disappeared on his way home from school in London in 1979 and was never seen again.