- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
A bungling robber who left his phone at crime scene has been jailed for more than three years.
Four police officers set to face misconduct hearings after a Jury in the Henry Hicks inquest returned a narrative verdict.
A British passport spoof 'have to take safety precautions when leaving house' video has hit 650,000 views on Facebook.