- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
A peacock 'strutting' around an Essex town is one of a number of animal related escapades keeping police busy on Saturday.
The march took place on the second anniversary of the EU referendum.
The rapper J Hus has been charged with carrying a knife after being arrested in east London.