- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
Hundreds of people do no know when they will be allowed back home after a 'serious incident' was declared in east London.
A Tube and rail strike planned for Wednesday evening could bring the capital to a standstill causing travel chaos for millions of commuters
The only Muslim survivor of the 7/7 terror attack in London has urged the country to stand together against Islamophobia.