- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
London mayor Sadiq Khan is "extremely worried" about knife crime as Met Police revealed there was an increase in stabbings in the capital.
Camden police have responded to reports of an unexploded World War Two bomb in Hampstead high Street.
AFC Wimbledon face Plymouth in the League Two play-off final at Wembley, with a place in League One at stake.