- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
Turning cloudy and windy but feeling mild at the weekend.
The Ukip leader also says his children his hid in a graveyard and were brought back by police.
Here's a borough-by-borough breakdown of the official figures.