- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
Police investigating the murder of a grandfather from West Ham have arrested a second man on suspicion of murder.
Police are appealing for information after a woman was killed and three people injured after a crash in east London.
A restaurant where pets and their owners can share a meal together has opened just in time for Valentine's Day.