- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
Craig Stevens is selling 85 figures and an extremely rare Boba Fett, the bounty hunter from The Empire Strikes Back, is the pick of the sale
Digby, who is just five weeks old and weighs less than 1lb, was found moments from death outside a block of flats.
Tony Steeles says the creatures attacked his treasured car just days after he bought it.