- 10,000 Roman artefacts have been discovered at the site next to the River Thames
- 21,000 wheelbarrows of soil have been excavated by hand
- Over 100 fragments of Roman writing tablets have been unearthed
- This site has supplied the largest amount of Roman leather ever to be unearthed in the capital
- The site covers over three acres
- At its peak there were 60 archaeologists working on the site
More top news
George Osborne told MPs London would shoulder a large part of his 37% reduction in transport funding.
The prison was originally opened in 1852 as a mixed prison before becoming the first female-only local prison in England in 1902.
A man who tried to help a woman, who was being assaulted by other passengers on the Victoria Line, ended up being punched in the face.