In 2013 there will be five closures in which tunnel works will be carried out, although in all but one of these other essential work will be carried out at the same time. These include:
- Sunday 16 June and Sunday 6 October
- Bank holiday Monday 26 August
- One fullweekend: 12 and 13 October
- Christmas period: 25-30 December
- There will also be late start up at 11.00hrs onthree Sundays
In 2014 there will be nine closures when tunnel works take place, although only four are solely for tunnel works:
- Sundays: 12 January, 15 June, 17 August, 16November
- two full weekends: 1 and 2 February, 8 and 9March
- Saturday 1 March
- A five-day closure at Easter: 18-21 April
- A six-day closure at Christmas: 25-30 December
- There will be 17 late starts on Sundays in 2014
In 2015 some additional closures may be necessary to complete the work.
More top news
Jeremy Corbyn has denied allegations of bullying saying "intimidation is not allowed" in the Labour party.
A woman remains in hospital after she was badly burnt by an electric shock in north London.
Police have released 12 images of people wanted in connection with what they describe as 'disorder' at a McDonalds in central London.