The key results for the capital are:
- House prices rose 0.7% in London in April, compared to 0.3% nationally
- Demand has grown thee times faster than supply in the last quarter
- In London the time on the market is almost half the national average (9.1 weeks) at just 4.6 weeks - a rate not seen since 2007
- 95% of sellers get the asking price in London. This compares to 93% in the rest of the country
- North London registered the largest increase in the UK; 1.3% in April
- Prices in South West London rose by 1.1%
More top news
The Hammers moved to the Olympic Stadium in May leaving their old site to be developed for housing.
The first officer shouted "look!" as the drone passed next to the right wing at around 11,000ft above south-east London.
They found a sheepish looking ewe with a traffic cone on her head in the middle of a field.