The key results for the capital are:
- House prices rose 0.7% in London in April, compared to 0.3% nationally
- Demand has grown thee times faster than supply in the last quarter
- In London the time on the market is almost half the national average (9.1 weeks) at just 4.6 weeks - a rate not seen since 2007
- 95% of sellers get the asking price in London. This compares to 93% in the rest of the country
- North London registered the largest increase in the UK; 1.3% in April
- Prices in South West London rose by 1.1%
More top news
"All it takes is for somebody to see me - and I could just die, just like that. I could want to go to the shop and not come home."
Before the killing, Peters searched the internet for "serial killers", "treatment of child killers in prison" and "premeditated murder".
Arriva Rail North, Greater Anglia and South Western Railway are all affected.