Tour operator First Choice say they are investigating the circumstances surrounding Chloe's death.
In a statement they said:
"First Choice can sadly confirm that a child has died while staying at the Coral Sea Waterworld hotel in Egypt. The incident occurred in a pool in the hotel's waterpark.
Our thoughts and condolences are with the family at this extremely difficult time. The British Consulate were immediately informed and they are now working with our dedicated resort team in Egypt, to offer every assistance possible to the family in resort."
More top news
Corbyn was unveiling a poster less than a mile away as Khan gave his final campaign speech to party supporters in London.
Hay fever is an allergic reaction to airbourne pollen. There are 2 million sufferers in London (that's one in 5 people).
The man suffered head injuries after falling from Westminster Bridge and landing on concrete steps.