The family of the five year-old girl who died in a pool yesterday at the Egyptian report of Sharm-el-Sheikh have said they don't want a similar tragedy to happen to anyone else. It's thought Chloe Johnson from Forest Hill may have drowned when a wave machine was turned on. Piers Hopkirk reports.
More top news
Three security staff at a Vauxhall nightclub have been cleared of manslaughter after a man they restrained passed out and later died
A family is homeless after a fire in their tumble dryer. The family had been in touch with the manufacturer after a recall notice went out.
The crew's union Unite said the airline was "joining the 21st century" following a two-year row over the issue.