It is being reported that two lifeguards have been arrested at the Egyptian holiday resort where five year-old Chloe Johnson died on Friday.
Chloe from Forest Hill drowned in a swimming pool while on holiday at the Coral Sea Waterworld hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
Her parents have claimed that no life guards were present when she died.
More top news
A family in London evacuated their house after discovering what's thought to be the world's most venomous spider in a bunch of bananas.
A woman who woke up to find a snake in her basement flat managed to capture and release it - before being told it was probably a python.
Tens of thousands of people are taking part in a protest march calling for an end to austerity and a pay increase for public workers.