An elderly woman who was rescued from a fire in a flat on Deptford High Street during the early hours of this morning has died.
Emergency services were called to the shop conversion just after 1:30am.
A second woman was also rescued and taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.
More top news
The mayor hinted that certain cars could be entirely banned from London's streets in an effort to combat the city's "toxic" air.
The house built in the 1850s has three-bedrooms and two roof terraces.
Plymouth Argyle's ball boy Jake McLean, said he felt 'disrespected' and angry when he was pushed to the ground by the Orient captain.