An elderly woman who was rescued from a fire in a flat on Deptford High Street during the early hours of this morning has died.
Emergency services were called to the shop conversion just after 1:30am.
A second woman was also rescued and taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.
More top news
The council said they have decided to postpone the cull until further notice.
Renting a property in the capital will work out to be more cost-effective than buying one, according to new figures
Fresh with sunny spells replacing early murkiness.