Londoners have predicted house prices in the borough of Kensington an Chelsea will rise more in the next five years than any other London borough, according to a new YouGov poll.
- Kensington and Chelsea - 44% put it in their top three, though it is already the most expensive, with an average house price of £1.5 million.
- Westminster - 35% of Londoners picked it, which saw the greatest rise in average house price, a staggering increase of 35.6% in 12 months.
Other boroughs fared less popular:
- The City of London - 29%
- Richmond upon Thames - 20%
- Hammersmith and Fulham and Kingston upon Thames - 10%
- Islington - 8%
- Wandsworth and Camden - 7%
- Greenwich - 6%
- Tower Hamlets - 5%
- Hackney and Southwark - 4%
- Harrow, Lambeth and Newham - 3%
And all other boroughs were below 2%.
More top news
A woman died as she crossed the road when she was struck by four separate motorists who police believe did not stop.
Patrols including local volunteers have been set up after the grisly finds in Thamesmead in the last month.
Thieves targeted a property in Richmond on Monday afternoon.