Londoners have predicted house prices in the borough of Kensington an Chelsea will rise more in the next five years than any other London borough, according to a new YouGov poll.
- Kensington and Chelsea - 44% put it in their top three, though it is already the most expensive, with an average house price of £1.5 million.
- Westminster - 35% of Londoners picked it, which saw the greatest rise in average house price, a staggering increase of 35.6% in 12 months.
Other boroughs fared less popular:
- The City of London - 29%
- Richmond upon Thames - 20%
- Hammersmith and Fulham and Kingston upon Thames - 10%
- Islington - 8%
- Wandsworth and Camden - 7%
- Greenwich - 6%
- Tower Hamlets - 5%
- Hackney and Southwark - 4%
- Harrow, Lambeth and Newham - 3%
And all other boroughs were below 2%.
More top news
A man has died and two others have been injured in a stabbing outside Parsons Green Tube station.
Dany Cotton says referring to 'firemen' reinforces the stereotype that only men want to work in the fire service.
His heart completely stopped and one of his teammates performed CPR until paramedics arrived.