Londoners have predicted house prices in the borough of Kensington an Chelsea will rise more in the next five years than any other London borough, according to a new YouGov poll.
- Kensington and Chelsea - 44% put it in their top three, though it is already the most expensive, with an average house price of £1.5 million.
- Westminster - 35% of Londoners picked it, which saw the greatest rise in average house price, a staggering increase of 35.6% in 12 months.
Other boroughs fared less popular:
- The City of London - 29%
- Richmond upon Thames - 20%
- Hammersmith and Fulham and Kingston upon Thames - 10%
- Islington - 8%
- Wandsworth and Camden - 7%
- Greenwich - 6%
- Tower Hamlets - 5%
- Hackney and Southwark - 4%
- Harrow, Lambeth and Newham - 3%
And all other boroughs were below 2%.
More top news
They will be supported by artists including Zara Larsson, G-Eazy, Wiley, Sean Paul, WizKid and an exclusive set from Bryson Tiller.
Cast your mind back to your last job interview. What was the one question that really made you sweat?
An ITV Tonight investigation found more than half of women surveyed between the ages of 18 and 34 have been sexually harassed in public.