Listed by average house price.
- 1 Kensington Palace Gardens, London W8, £36,066,148
- 2 The Boltons, London SW10, £23,375,758
- 3 Grosvenor Crescent, London SW1X, £19,768,963
- 4 Courtenay Avenue, London N6, £10,750,336
- 5 Compton Avenue, London N6, £10,006,014
- 6 Frognal Way, London NW3, £9,513,716
- 7 Park Place Villas, London W2, £8,980,477
- 8 Montrose Place, London SW1X, £8,980,468
- 9 Cottesmore Gardens, London W8, £8,813,429
- 10 Palace Green, London W8, £8,644,535
More top news
Every Christmas gets a bit more desperate for one dog at Battersea. Can you help?
The problem has meant that no trains are able to run through Gatwick Airport rail station in West Sussex.
Schoolchildren found Eragon wearing a Christmas jumper in the bag filled with dog food, treats and a tear-jerking note, in a church.