Listed by average house price.
- 1 Kensington Palace Gardens, London W8, £36,066,148
- 2 The Boltons, London SW10, £23,375,758
- 3 Grosvenor Crescent, London SW1X, £19,768,963
- 4 Courtenay Avenue, London N6, £10,750,336
- 5 Compton Avenue, London N6, £10,006,014
- 6 Frognal Way, London NW3, £9,513,716
- 7 Park Place Villas, London W2, £8,980,477
- 8 Montrose Place, London SW1X, £8,980,468
- 9 Cottesmore Gardens, London W8, £8,813,429
- 10 Palace Green, London W8, £8,644,535
More top news
Khan, the Labour MP for Tooting, claims his plan to hold fares at 2016 prices until 2020 is fully costed.
Lee Drake smashed into a moped in Poplar in June 2014, after going through a red traffic light with blue lights on but no sirens.
More than a decade after their daughter's death the Dowler family were given these harrowing details of their daughter's last hours.