Listed by average house price.
- 1 Kensington Palace Gardens, London W8, £36,066,148
- 2 The Boltons, London SW10, £23,375,758
- 3 Grosvenor Crescent, London SW1X, £19,768,963
- 4 Courtenay Avenue, London N6, £10,750,336
- 5 Compton Avenue, London N6, £10,006,014
- 6 Frognal Way, London NW3, £9,513,716
- 7 Park Place Villas, London W2, £8,980,477
- 8 Montrose Place, London SW1X, £8,980,468
- 9 Cottesmore Gardens, London W8, £8,813,429
- 10 Palace Green, London W8, £8,644,535
More top news
The prime minister was shouted at as she left the scene of the tragedy in which at least 79 people died.
Do you know a fundraiser with an inspirational story to tell? Find out how to nominate your ITV London Fundraiser of the Year 2017
The inaugural service left London Liverpool Street for Shenfield, Essex, on the existing TfL Rail route on Thursday morning.