Listed by average house price.
- 1 Kensington Palace Gardens, London W8, £36,066,148
- 2 The Boltons, London SW10, £23,375,758
- 3 Grosvenor Crescent, London SW1X, £19,768,963
- 4 Courtenay Avenue, London N6, £10,750,336
- 5 Compton Avenue, London N6, £10,006,014
- 6 Frognal Way, London NW3, £9,513,716
- 7 Park Place Villas, London W2, £8,980,477
- 8 Montrose Place, London SW1X, £8,980,468
- 9 Cottesmore Gardens, London W8, £8,813,429
- 10 Palace Green, London W8, £8,644,535
More top news
The operation carried out by Westminster City Council led to the seizure of £8,000 worth of cigarettes.
Armed troops have been stationed around Parliament to free up armed police to patrol the streets in the wake of the Manchester bomb attack.
Chelsea had planned an open top bus tour to show off the Premier League trophy and hope to add the FA Cup in Saturday's final with Arsenal.