A woman from south-east London who gave the baby of a complete stranger a feeding bottle containing bleach has been given a hospital order.
The 11-month-old boy drank some of the liquid and vomited after being handed the bottle in a branch of McDonald's, Woolwich Crown Court was told.
Elaine Joyner, 53, of Vaughan Williams Close, Deptford, was found to have administered a poison or noxious substance so as to endanger life by a jury last month.
More top news
A man has died and two others have been injured in a stabbing outside Parsons Green Tube station.
Dany Cotton says referring to 'firemen' reinforces the stereotype that only men want to work in the fire service.
His heart completely stopped and one of his teammates performed CPR until paramedics arrived.