- The Trust has an SHMI of 112 compared to a level of 92 for elective admissions.
- 92.3% of patients attended A&E within 4 hours in 2012- below the 95% target level.
- 66 out of 144 (46%) individual comments received on the patient voice helpline were negative.
- Frequent bed moves for inpatients.
- Inappropriate discharge arrangements
- Examples of a lack of compassion from some staff
- PALS appearing to serve the hospital rather than the patient.
- An absence of organisational stability and frequent external reviews have led to a lack of clear prioritisation on improvement plans.
- There is a lack of clarity of governance.
- A focus on quality is still being developed.
- There is a gap between ward level and Board level in terms of understanding of quality governance arrangements.
More top news
He is the first professional rugby union player to do so - and told ITV News he hopes he can be an inspiration to young people.
An inquest into the death of a 14-year-old cadet heard how his teammates tried to radio for help in his final moments.
Ecuadorian officials considered a number of plans to smuggle the Wikileaks editor-in-chief out of their embassy in London.