- The Trust has an SHMI of 112 compared to a level of 92 for elective admissions.
- 92.3% of patients attended A&E within 4 hours in 2012- below the 95% target level.
- 66 out of 144 (46%) individual comments received on the patient voice helpline were negative.
- Frequent bed moves for inpatients.
- Inappropriate discharge arrangements
- Examples of a lack of compassion from some staff
- PALS appearing to serve the hospital rather than the patient.
- An absence of organisational stability and frequent external reviews have led to a lack of clear prioritisation on improvement plans.
- There is a lack of clarity of governance.
- A focus on quality is still being developed.
- There is a gap between ward level and Board level in terms of understanding of quality governance arrangements.
More top news
Police are hunting a man who is suspected of grabbing an 11-year-old girl who only got away by biting her attacker's hand.
A woman and man have been charged with murder after a baby was found unresponsive on a bus.
Rebecca Casserly was on her way to buy a coffee in north London when her phone was suddenly snatch from her hand by a man riding a bike.