- The Trust has an SHMI of 112 compared to a level of 92 for elective admissions.
- 92.3% of patients attended A&E within 4 hours in 2012- below the 95% target level.
- 66 out of 144 (46%) individual comments received on the patient voice helpline were negative.
- Frequent bed moves for inpatients.
- Inappropriate discharge arrangements
- Examples of a lack of compassion from some staff
- PALS appearing to serve the hospital rather than the patient.
- An absence of organisational stability and frequent external reviews have led to a lack of clear prioritisation on improvement plans.
- There is a lack of clarity of governance.
- A focus on quality is still being developed.
- There is a gap between ward level and Board level in terms of understanding of quality governance arrangements.
More top news
Hackney actor Idris Elba and Croydon rapper Stormzy donned Santa outfits and paid Newham and Whipps Cross children's wards a visit.
James Scobie QC represented Tokyi Ajibola, otherwise known as Trapstar Toxic, in his trial over an alleged gang-related shooting.
The memorial will focus on remembering the 71 victims of the tower block fire.