In the last three years the capital's fire crews have been called out to:
- Eighteen incidents involving children with their heads stuck in potties or toilet seats.
- Five incidents involving people's hands being stuck in shredders.
- Seventy nine incidents involving people being trapped in handcuffs.
- Four incidents where people had their hands stuck in blenders
- Seventeen incidents involving children with their fingers stuck in toys
More top news
ITV News, Producer gives her take on the lack of provisions for disabled supporters of the beautiful game.
Londoners could be at greater risk from terror attacks if Government ministers cut police budgets, Sadiq Khan today warned.
A freedom of information request has found of the 53,640 council-owned garages, 41%, were found to be standing empty.