In the last three years the capital's fire crews have been called out to:
- Eighteen incidents involving children with their heads stuck in potties or toilet seats.
- Five incidents involving people's hands being stuck in shredders.
- Seventy nine incidents involving people being trapped in handcuffs.
- Four incidents where people had their hands stuck in blenders
- Seventeen incidents involving children with their fingers stuck in toys
More top news
The bitter war of words goes from bad to worse.
Transport for London says the woman fell down the gap while getting off the Tube.
Footage shows the moment a man allegedly attacked a shopkeeper at knife point.