In the last three years the capital's fire crews have been called out to:
- Eighteen incidents involving children with their heads stuck in potties or toilet seats.
- Five incidents involving people's hands being stuck in shredders.
- Seventy nine incidents involving people being trapped in handcuffs.
- Four incidents where people had their hands stuck in blenders
- Seventeen incidents involving children with their fingers stuck in toys
More top news
Hundreds of passengers were ordered to leave the terminal building and flights grounded after passengers suffered difficulties breathing.
Council leaders today called on the government to provide extra money to help resettle the youngsters in the capital.
An eyewitness said: "It was very unnerving. It was just after 12pm and there were suddenly police vans and cars everywhere."