In the last three years the capital's fire crews have been called out to:
- Eighteen incidents involving children with their heads stuck in potties or toilet seats.
- Five incidents involving people's hands being stuck in shredders.
- Seventy nine incidents involving people being trapped in handcuffs.
- Four incidents where people had their hands stuck in blenders
- Seventeen incidents involving children with their fingers stuck in toys
More top news
A man who fired at officers from the National Crime Agency has been convicted at the Old Bailey.
Want to know its posh name? It's a 'Track Retrieval Device'.
Unite said its members in the capital's 18 bus operators had supported walkouts by 85%, and action short of a strike by 9-1.