In the last three years the capital's fire crews have been called out to:
- Eighteen incidents involving children with their heads stuck in potties or toilet seats.
- Five incidents involving people's hands being stuck in shredders.
- Seventy nine incidents involving people being trapped in handcuffs.
- Four incidents where people had their hands stuck in blenders
- Seventeen incidents involving children with their fingers stuck in toys
More top news
Suliman Gani was accused in Parliament by David Cameron of being a supporter of Islamic State.
The paint appeared on almost every part of the car, saying: "HOPE SHE WAS WORTH IT!" and " CHEATER IT'S OVER".
It's May the 4th, a special day for any Star Wars fan.