In the last three years the capital's fire crews have been called out to:
- Eighteen incidents involving children with their heads stuck in potties or toilet seats.
- Five incidents involving people's hands being stuck in shredders.
- Seventy nine incidents involving people being trapped in handcuffs.
- Four incidents where people had their hands stuck in blenders
- Seventeen incidents involving children with their fingers stuck in toys
More top news
A wet start to the week and the unsettled weather is set to continue over the next few days.
The Airports Commission backed a new runway in its final but the Chancellor appears to have set out a new timetable for the actual decision.
Inspectors across London have given 358 places to eat a rating of zero - meaning they must urgently improve. How does your area fare?