In the last three years the capital's fire crews have been called out to:
- Eighteen incidents involving children with their heads stuck in potties or toilet seats.
- Five incidents involving people's hands being stuck in shredders.
- Seventy nine incidents involving people being trapped in handcuffs.
- Four incidents where people had their hands stuck in blenders
- Seventeen incidents involving children with their fingers stuck in toys
More top news
Snoopy got into difficulty when he wandered up to his neck in marshy water in south London.
Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe's comment came amid reports of British jews on the verge of leaving the country.
A new pit filled with nothing but balls is helping visitors let off some steam.