In the last three years the capital's fire crews have been called out to:
- Eighteen incidents involving children with their heads stuck in potties or toilet seats.
- Five incidents involving people's hands being stuck in shredders.
- Seventy nine incidents involving people being trapped in handcuffs.
- Four incidents where people had their hands stuck in blenders
- Seventeen incidents involving children with their fingers stuck in toys
More top news
Fourteen police officers were injured in protests over death of Edir Da Costa, the Met has confirmed.
A full list of buildings that have failed fire safety checks in London has been confirmed following the tragedy of the Grenfell Tower fire.
One of the youngest victims of the Grenfell Tower tragedy choked to death on fumes from the fire, an inquest heard.