In the last three years the capital's fire crews have been called out to:
- Eighteen incidents involving children with their heads stuck in potties or toilet seats.
- Five incidents involving people's hands being stuck in shredders.
- Seventy nine incidents involving people being trapped in handcuffs.
- Four incidents where people had their hands stuck in blenders
- Seventeen incidents involving children with their fingers stuck in toys
More top news
Planning on going to the London Marathon tomorrow? Read our handy guide first!
Celebrations to mark St George's Day have started in Trafalgar Square with feasts and tea to be found in abundance.
People took to the streets of Brixton today to march against what they see as the 'gentrification' of the area.