In the last three years the capital's fire crews have been called out to:
- Eighteen incidents involving children with their heads stuck in potties or toilet seats.
- Five incidents involving people's hands being stuck in shredders.
- Seventy nine incidents involving people being trapped in handcuffs.
- Four incidents where people had their hands stuck in blenders
- Seventeen incidents involving children with their fingers stuck in toys
More top news
Patrick O'Leary, 46, mugged the 70-year-old charity collector outside her home, also stealing her handbag and cash.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will send their two-year-old daughter to Willcocks Nursery School, near their home at Kensington Palace.
The Queen approved the nomination to succeed the Rt Rev Richard Chartres in the Church's third most senior position.