In the last three years the capital's fire crews have been called out to:
- Eighteen incidents involving children with their heads stuck in potties or toilet seats.
- Five incidents involving people's hands being stuck in shredders.
- Seventy nine incidents involving people being trapped in handcuffs.
- Four incidents where people had their hands stuck in blenders
- Seventeen incidents involving children with their fingers stuck in toys
More top news
A nanny was put under pressure to confirm claims that a former Boyzone star had drugged and sexually abused the household, a court heard.
Claire Ptak said she was thrilled to be chosen to bake the royal wedding cake of organic lemon elderflower.
The CofE is making portable card readers available to more than 16,000 churches.