In the last three years the capital's fire crews have been called out to:
- Eighteen incidents involving children with their heads stuck in potties or toilet seats.
- Five incidents involving people's hands being stuck in shredders.
- Seventy nine incidents involving people being trapped in handcuffs.
- Four incidents where people had their hands stuck in blenders
- Seventeen incidents involving children with their fingers stuck in toys
More top news
Combined strike action looks set to bring parts of the Tube and rail network to a halt this week.
Kenny Sansom has been left penniless and feeling worthless after decades of alcoholism.
A close associate of hate preacher Anjem Choudary has been jailed for knocking a boy unconscious because he was cuddling his girlfriend.