In the last three years the capital's fire crews have been called out to:
- Eighteen incidents involving children with their heads stuck in potties or toilet seats.
- Five incidents involving people's hands being stuck in shredders.
- Seventy nine incidents involving people being trapped in handcuffs.
- Four incidents where people had their hands stuck in blenders
- Seventeen incidents involving children with their fingers stuck in toys
More top news
The puppy was taken to the RSPCA’s centre in Potters Bar where an X Ray revealed her spine was severely damaged.
Liberal Democrat Martin Elengorn was photographed by a Tory rival in the council chamber at Richmond upon Thames.
Dry and breezy with sunny spells on Saturday.