Transport for London has warned that many roads will be closed this weekend for the RideLondon event. On Saturday, Central London will be affected when the FreeCycle ride takes place between the Tower of London and St James's Park.
On Sunday, the London-Surrey 100 ride will take place between the Olympic Park in Stratford and the Surrey village of Ockley.
Several crossings across the river will be closed on Sunday:
- Blackwall Tunnel / A12 southbound - closed from 0100 to 0900 (A12 northbound from A13 closed from 0500 to approximately 0900 and A13 eastbound and westbound from A12 to Leamouth Road is closed from 0500 to 0900)
- Tower Bridge and Southwark Bridge - closed from 0400 to 1515
- Westminster Bridge, Lambeth Bridge & Vauxhall Bridge closed from 0500 to 1930
- Chelsea Bridge, Albert Bridge & Putney Bridge - closed from 0500 to after 1915
- Chiswick Bridge - closed from 0500 to 1430
- Kingston Bridge - closed from 0500 to 1915
- Hampton Court Bridge - closed from 0500. Open from 1530 northbound and 1900 southbound
More top news
Arsenal managed to beat Everton at the weekend but it wasn't enough to finish in the top for the first time in Wenger's time at the club.
The entertainer was held for the murder of Stuart Lubbock, who was found dead in his swimming pool in 2001, but never charged.
Although the diamond was believed to be cut in the 19th Century, its history and how it arrived at the car boot sale is unknown.