If you're out enjoying the capital in the warmer weather, learn more about pickpockets' tricks and distractions so you don't get relieved of your personal items.
British Transport Police has offered the following guidelines:
- Keep purses secure and carry wallets in an inside pocket.
- Zip up hand and shoulder bags.
- Carry bags in front of you with flaps against your body.
- Keep straps short and bags tucked under your arm.
- Don't display jewellery.
- Don't show your money — keep it safely in your pocket.
More top news
The new design is inspired by Westminster Cathedral.
Just 200 yards from Harrods, the one bedroom flat is significantly lower than the current market rate for the prestigious area.
A documentary on the career of the late London singer Amy Winehouse will be broadcast live this evening at half six.