If you're out enjoying the capital in the warmer weather, learn more about pickpockets' tricks and distractions so you don't get relieved of your personal items.
British Transport Police has offered the following guidelines:
- Keep purses secure and carry wallets in an inside pocket.
- Zip up hand and shoulder bags.
- Carry bags in front of you with flaps against your body.
- Keep straps short and bags tucked under your arm.
- Don't display jewellery.
- Don't show your money — keep it safely in your pocket.
More top news
The London Mayor insisted he was "not saying that nationalists are somehow racist or bigoted" after outraging SNP supporters.
The teenagers, aged 19 to 15, appeared in custody at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Saturday, supported by their families.
Parker Dairies moves home after 120 years on Wood Street in Walthamstow