If you're out enjoying the capital in the warmer weather, learn more about pickpockets' tricks and distractions so you don't get relieved of your personal items.
British Transport Police has offered the following guidelines:
- Keep purses secure and carry wallets in an inside pocket.
- Zip up hand and shoulder bags.
- Carry bags in front of you with flaps against your body.
- Keep straps short and bags tucked under your arm.
- Don't display jewellery.
- Don't show your money — keep it safely in your pocket.
More top news
Barnet Council ran the school, which was an institution for young people with learning difficulties.
Bowers pleaded not guilty of assaulting his ex-fiancee Sophia Cahill in Croydon in January.
A Trades Union Bill to alter the strike ballot threshold was announced in the Queen's speech during the state opening of Parliament.