If you're out enjoying the capital in the warmer weather, learn more about pickpockets' tricks and distractions so you don't get relieved of your personal items.
British Transport Police has offered the following guidelines:
- Keep purses secure and carry wallets in an inside pocket.
- Zip up hand and shoulder bags.
- Carry bags in front of you with flaps against your body.
- Keep straps short and bags tucked under your arm.
- Don't display jewellery.
- Don't show your money — keep it safely in your pocket.
More top news
Mr Barrymore's claim is in excess of £2.4 million.
City workers facing burn out from high pressure jobs are turning to the world famous Priory rehab clinic in increasing numbers.
Nick Herbert, 45, was so frustrated by his son not answering his phone that he designed an app that torments recipients until they reply.