If you're out enjoying the capital in the warmer weather, learn more about pickpockets' tricks and distractions so you don't get relieved of your personal items.
British Transport Police has offered the following guidelines:
- Keep purses secure and carry wallets in an inside pocket.
- Zip up hand and shoulder bags.
- Carry bags in front of you with flaps against your body.
- Keep straps short and bags tucked under your arm.
- Don't display jewellery.
- Don't show your money — keep it safely in your pocket.
More top news
"I think he was the best midfield player, all-round player I'd ever seen or played alongside...", Venables told ITV News.
Tube and rail passengers planning to travel over Easter could be hit by major engineering projects.
Lorna McIlwaine was treating a patient who had suffered an unprovoked attack when she felt a splash of fluid fall onto her.