If you're out enjoying the capital in the warmer weather, learn more about pickpockets' tricks and distractions so you don't get relieved of your personal items.
British Transport Police has offered the following guidelines:
- Keep purses secure and carry wallets in an inside pocket.
- Zip up hand and shoulder bags.
- Carry bags in front of you with flaps against your body.
- Keep straps short and bags tucked under your arm.
- Don't display jewellery.
- Don't show your money — keep it safely in your pocket.
More top news
The Local Government Association has said the Government should introduce a database which lists which electrical goods have been recalled.
New exhibit showcases how London could look very different in the future
Mayor Sadiq Khan is aiming to get 40 per cent of Tube stations to be step-free by 2022.