If you're out enjoying the capital in the warmer weather, learn more about pickpockets' tricks and distractions so you don't get relieved of your personal items.
British Transport Police has offered the following guidelines:
- Keep purses secure and carry wallets in an inside pocket.
- Zip up hand and shoulder bags.
- Carry bags in front of you with flaps against your body.
- Keep straps short and bags tucked under your arm.
- Don't display jewellery.
- Don't show your money — keep it safely in your pocket.
More top news
A young mother has accused an Uber driver of attacking her after a row over making two drop-offs.
Model Rosie Nelson writes for ITV News, revealing why she is calling for MPs to pass a new law protecting models from becoming too skinny.
Amid calls for new laws to regulate the size of models, we look at how the face of fashion has changed over the past 60 years.