Statistics from the Joint Council of Qualifications show:
- The percentage of Londoners getting A or above has dropped by 0.2% since last year
- The number also dropped the year before, with a 0.6% drop in A grades from 2011 to 2012
- The number of pupils getting E grades has risen by 0.2% in 2013. It was stable between 2011 and 2012
- The proportion of the UK's A* grades achieved by Londoners has gone up though - 18% compared to last year's 17%
- More people in London enrolled for A-levels this year: 16% of pupils in 2013 compared to 15% in 2011 and 2012
More top news
Hundreds of opponents to a third Heathrow runway have gathered outside the Palace of Westminster.
Elizabeth Hurley told ITV News it was vital for those who survive the disease to continue to be supported after their recovery.
The mother of Shane Virami are taking Thomas Cook and a friend of his to court over his death.