Statistics from the Joint Council of Qualifications show:
- The percentage of Londoners getting A or above has dropped by 0.2% since last year
- The number also dropped the year before, with a 0.6% drop in A grades from 2011 to 2012
- The number of pupils getting E grades has risen by 0.2% in 2013. It was stable between 2011 and 2012
- The proportion of the UK's A* grades achieved by Londoners has gone up though - 18% compared to last year's 17%
- More people in London enrolled for A-levels this year: 16% of pupils in 2013 compared to 15% in 2011 and 2012
More top news
The installation is the first in London by acclaimed British underwater sculptor Jason deCaires Taylor, part of the Thames festival.
Services through Kempton Park were suspended over the weekend due to an "obstruction on the line".
A leading sexual health clinic has apologised after mistakenly sharing the HIV positive status of hundreds of patients in an email.