Statistics from the Joint Council of Qualifications show:
- The percentage of Londoners getting A or above has dropped by 0.2% since last year
- The number also dropped the year before, with a 0.6% drop in A grades from 2011 to 2012
- The number of pupils getting E grades has risen by 0.2% in 2013. It was stable between 2011 and 2012
- The proportion of the UK's A* grades achieved by Londoners has gone up though - 18% compared to last year's 17%
- More people in London enrolled for A-levels this year: 16% of pupils in 2013 compared to 15% in 2011 and 2012
More top news
The Football League will introduce the project if the family of PC Keith Palmer supports the idea.
After the terror attacks, Londoners are starting to reclaim Westminster Bridge - proof already that life is returning to normal.
A man who met PC Keith Palmer said his murder "sent a shiver down my spine".