Statistics from the Joint Council of Qualifications show:
- The percentage of Londoners getting A or above has dropped by 0.2% since last year
- The number also dropped the year before, with a 0.6% drop in A grades from 2011 to 2012
- The number of pupils getting E grades has risen by 0.2% in 2013. It was stable between 2011 and 2012
- The proportion of the UK's A* grades achieved by Londoners has gone up though - 18% compared to last year's 17%
- More people in London enrolled for A-levels this year: 16% of pupils in 2013 compared to 15% in 2011 and 2012
More top news
As Tibetan Buddhists begin celebrating Buddha's enlightenment, find out what goes on during the celebration and why it is so important.
A helmet-mounted camera has filmed an extraordinary exchange between a driver and a cyclist.
New research shows households spend an average of $11K per year on mortgage repayments and rent.