Statistics from the Joint Council of Qualifications show:
- The percentage of Londoners getting A or above has dropped by 0.2% since last year
- The number also dropped the year before, with a 0.6% drop in A grades from 2011 to 2012
- The number of pupils getting E grades has risen by 0.2% in 2013. It was stable between 2011 and 2012
- The proportion of the UK's A* grades achieved by Londoners has gone up though - 18% compared to last year's 17%
- More people in London enrolled for A-levels this year: 16% of pupils in 2013 compared to 15% in 2011 and 2012
More top news
Combined strike action looks set to bring parts of the Tube and rail network to a halt this week.
Kenny Sansom has been left penniless and feeling worthless after decades of alcoholism.
A close associate of hate preacher Anjem Choudary has been jailed for knocking a boy unconscious because he was cuddling his girlfriend.