The worst nine NHS trusts in the Macmillan league table are:
- 1. Imperial College Healthcare
- 2. Barts Health
- 3. Croydon Health Services
- 4. Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals
- 5. King's College Hospital
- 6. North Middlesex University Hospital
- 7. St George's Healthcare
- 8. Whittington Health
- 9. North West London Hospitals
More top news
London mayor Sadiq Khan is "extremely worried" about knife crime as Met Police revealed there was an increase in stabbings in the capital.
Camden police have responded to reports of an unexploded World War Two bomb in Hampstead high Street.
AFC Wimbledon face Plymouth in the League Two play-off final at Wembley, with a place in League One at stake.