The worst nine NHS trusts in the Macmillan league table are:
- 1. Imperial College Healthcare
- 2. Barts Health
- 3. Croydon Health Services
- 4. Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals
- 5. King's College Hospital
- 6. North Middlesex University Hospital
- 7. St George's Healthcare
- 8. Whittington Health
- 9. North West London Hospitals
More top news
Barnet Council ran the school, which was an institution for young people with learning difficulties.
Bowers pleaded not guilty of assaulting his ex-fiancee Sophia Cahill in Croydon in January.
A Trades Union Bill to alter the strike ballot threshold was announced in the Queen's speech during the state opening of Parliament.