The worst nine NHS trusts in the Macmillan league table are:
- 1. Imperial College Healthcare
- 2. Barts Health
- 3. Croydon Health Services
- 4. Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals
- 5. King's College Hospital
- 6. North Middlesex University Hospital
- 7. St George's Healthcare
- 8. Whittington Health
- 9. North West London Hospitals
More top news
More than 200 people are expected at London's first Muslim Youth Festival which will look at stopping the radicalisation of young Britons.
A report by a London university has found that chief police officers use "predatory" behaviour towards junior staff.
A man from north London has been jailed for 27 years for owning guns and conspiring to supply drugs. Two others were also jailed.