The worst nine NHS trusts in the Macmillan league table are:
- 1. Imperial College Healthcare
- 2. Barts Health
- 3. Croydon Health Services
- 4. Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals
- 5. King's College Hospital
- 6. North Middlesex University Hospital
- 7. St George's Healthcare
- 8. Whittington Health
- 9. North West London Hospitals
More top news
Drivers belonging to the RMT union are due to walkout at 9.30pm on Saturday in a dispute over a sacked colleague.
A new opinion poll gives the party an increased lead at the expense of the Greens.
The Rail Minister said it was not a matter of crowd control but passengers "trying to get home after a long day at work".