The worst nine NHS trusts in the Macmillan league table are:
- 1. Imperial College Healthcare
- 2. Barts Health
- 3. Croydon Health Services
- 4. Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals
- 5. King's College Hospital
- 6. North Middlesex University Hospital
- 7. St George's Healthcare
- 8. Whittington Health
- 9. North West London Hospitals
More top news
The ComRes survey for ITV News and LBC showed the Labour candidate increasing his overall lead over Conservative rival Zac Goldsmith.
The latest poll for ITV London and LBC shows Sadiq Khan leads Zac Goldsmith by 45% to 36% on first preference votes.
Corbyn was unveiling a poster less than a mile away as Khan gave his final campaign speech to party supporters in London.