The worst nine NHS trusts in the Macmillan league table are:
- 1. Imperial College Healthcare
- 2. Barts Health
- 3. Croydon Health Services
- 4. Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals
- 5. King's College Hospital
- 6. North Middlesex University Hospital
- 7. St George's Healthcare
- 8. Whittington Health
- 9. North West London Hospitals
More top news
The 90-year-old victim watched in horror from her bed as the thief climbed in through her bedroom window.
The remains of Sophie Lionnet, 21, were discovered in a garden at a house in Southfields, south-west London last year.
Port drugged and raped four young men and dumped their bodies near his home in Barking, east London.