The worst nine NHS trusts in the Macmillan league table are:
- 1. Imperial College Healthcare
- 2. Barts Health
- 3. Croydon Health Services
- 4. Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals
- 5. King's College Hospital
- 6. North Middlesex University Hospital
- 7. St George's Healthcare
- 8. Whittington Health
- 9. North West London Hospitals
More top news
Hospitals do not have enough staff or money to be able to achieve what the NHS is being asked to do, a health expert warned.
The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, has announced that the first Night Tube service on the Jubilee line will start from 7 October,
A boy aged around six or seven was seen being bundled into the side of a black VW van in Redhill, Surrey during rush hour.