The worst nine NHS trusts in the Macmillan league table are:
- 1. Imperial College Healthcare
- 2. Barts Health
- 3. Croydon Health Services
- 4. Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals
- 5. King's College Hospital
- 6. North Middlesex University Hospital
- 7. St George's Healthcare
- 8. Whittington Health
- 9. North West London Hospitals
More top news
Glen Hazel, who was an 11-year-old schoolboy, has a clear memory of the events of 1966.
The train driver was unaware that the knitted scarf was trapped and started to move as the Piccadilly line train departed at Holborn station
London mayor Boris Johnson has joined the chorus of voices attacking the decision to free notorious police killer Harry Roberts.