The worst nine NHS trusts in the Macmillan league table are:
- 1. Imperial College Healthcare
- 2. Barts Health
- 3. Croydon Health Services
- 4. Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals
- 5. King's College Hospital
- 6. North Middlesex University Hospital
- 7. St George's Healthcare
- 8. Whittington Health
- 9. North West London Hospitals
More top news
In a wide-ranging Peston on Sunday interview, he said Parliament security needs reviewing and the PM's counter-terror strategy is flawed.
The terror attack carried out by Khalid Masood at Westminster that left four people dead lasted less than two minutes say police.
Two knives were found at the scene in Islington, North London, and the suspects fled on foot before being arrested.