The worst nine NHS trusts in the Macmillan league table are:
- 1. Imperial College Healthcare
- 2. Barts Health
- 3. Croydon Health Services
- 4. Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals
- 5. King's College Hospital
- 6. North Middlesex University Hospital
- 7. St George's Healthcare
- 8. Whittington Health
- 9. North West London Hospitals
More top news
A 42 year-old man from Thornton Heath has been jailed for ten years after carrying out a series of attacks on women in the City of London.
A new mansion on The Bishops Avenue in Hampstead has been bought for £33.7m.
London's mayor has launched a campaign to inform Londoners about tips to cope with air pollution.