The worst nine NHS trusts in the Macmillan league table are:
- 1. Imperial College Healthcare
- 2. Barts Health
- 3. Croydon Health Services
- 4. Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals
- 5. King's College Hospital
- 6. North Middlesex University Hospital
- 7. St George's Healthcare
- 8. Whittington Health
- 9. North West London Hospitals
More top news
Scotland Yard recorded 1,235 Islamophobic attacks in the last 12 months, compared with 811 in 2015.
Officers say the child, aged two, was targeted in the Lewisham Shopping Centre.
New figures show London Fire Brigade received 6,820 malicious hoax calls last year, almost twenty a day.