The worst nine NHS trusts in the Macmillan league table are:
- 1. Imperial College Healthcare
- 2. Barts Health
- 3. Croydon Health Services
- 4. Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals
- 5. King's College Hospital
- 6. North Middlesex University Hospital
- 7. St George's Healthcare
- 8. Whittington Health
- 9. North West London Hospitals
More top news
358 restaurants in London have been given a rating of zero by food hygiene inspectors - but customers could be completely unaware.
The rumbling row between black cab drivers and private hire car firms could be resolved this week.
The twins cubs, which were born in June, have been named Bert and Ernie after characters from Sesame Street.