Today's report shows that cases failed in court because of the prosecution not being ready, the absence of prosecution witnesses or failings in court administration.
- The prosecution not being ready (1,068 cases)
- Prosecution failing to disclose unused evidence (403)
- Absent witnesses on the prosecution side such as police and professional experts (1,552)
- Prosecution advocates failing to attend or engaged in another trial (89)
- No interpreter available (286)
- Courtroom equipment failure (127)
More top news
The Marsh & Parsons poster - captioned "a charming period property with a modern extension" - soon prompted criticism.
The track will be demolished to make way for a housing development and a new Stadium for AFC Wimbledon.
Just four authorities (Hammersmith & Fulham, Hillingdon, Newham and the City of London) have chosen to freeze council tax altogether.