Today's report shows that cases failed in court because of the prosecution not being ready, the absence of prosecution witnesses or failings in court administration.
- The prosecution not being ready (1,068 cases)
- Prosecution failing to disclose unused evidence (403)
- Absent witnesses on the prosecution side such as police and professional experts (1,552)
- Prosecution advocates failing to attend or engaged in another trial (89)
- No interpreter available (286)
- Courtroom equipment failure (127)
More top news
The footage was apparently shot in south London showing a motorist eating a bowl of cereal, and texting whilst sitting in traffic.
The Prime Minister is trying to curb the money laundering that goes on at the highest ends of the London property market.
The average increase across the capital is 9.2% this year - with areas in the east and south of the city up by 15-16%.