Today's report shows that cases failed in court because of the prosecution not being ready, the absence of prosecution witnesses or failings in court administration.
- The prosecution not being ready (1,068 cases)
- Prosecution failing to disclose unused evidence (403)
- Absent witnesses on the prosecution side such as police and professional experts (1,552)
- Prosecution advocates failing to attend or engaged in another trial (89)
- No interpreter available (286)
- Courtroom equipment failure (127)
More top news
The so-called cycle super highway from Westminster to the Tower of London is one of Johnson's flagship transport projects.
Sunday is expected to be the hottest day, with the mercury due to top 26C in London.
London Assembly Tory leader Andrew Boff claimed campaign tactics to undermine Labour candidate Sadiq Khan had damaged community relations.