Today's report shows that cases failed in court because of the prosecution not being ready, the absence of prosecution witnesses or failings in court administration.
- The prosecution not being ready (1,068 cases)
- Prosecution failing to disclose unused evidence (403)
- Absent witnesses on the prosecution side such as police and professional experts (1,552)
- Prosecution advocates failing to attend or engaged in another trial (89)
- No interpreter available (286)
- Courtroom equipment failure (127)
More top news
According to a recent report young carers aged 5-8 are amongst the most hidden and least supported group of unpaid carers in the UK.
The review will look at how the city would cope if multiple terror attacks were launched.
Eric's been performing his impressive stunts at Clissold Park and even skates the half pipe.