Key findings from the Hotels.com report (covering period from Jan-June 2013):
- Global hotel prices rose by 2%, approaching levels not seen since before the financial crisis hit in 2006.
- Growth in Europe, the Pacific and the Middle East was sluggish, registering a rise of 1%, which lagged behind the global average.
- Rises seen in Latin America, North America and the Caribbean exceeded the global average.
- Prices in Asia fell by 2% due to depreciating in value of the Yen/Rupee and a fall in inbound visitors to China.
- Prices in Rio de Janeiro fell by 1%, but remains third most expensive destination in the report.
More top news
Led by Quo frontman Francis Rossi, Parfitt's band mate for 50 years, the group's current line-up joined mourners at Woking Crematorium.
Currently the Ealing Council has a huge shortage of suitable space and sees these steel well insulated boxes as a cheaper alternative.
Staff at Envirowaste in Leyton say the medal may have been left within a piece of furniture and thrown away accidentally.