- 11 Princes William & Harry
- 12 Nick Clegg, Deputy Prime Minister
- 13 Natalie Massenet, Net-a-porter founder
- 14 Bernard Hogan Howe, Met Police Commissioner
- 15 Sir Nicholas Hytner, National Theatre
- 16 The Queen
- 17 Harry Styles, One Direction
- 18 Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury
- 19 Sir Paul Nurse, Royal Society President
- 20 Cara Delevingne, model
More top news
London was today a city of sirens and half mast flags in the wake of another terror attack.
MPs said they would "carry on" and go to work "as usual" in defiance of the terrorist attack outside the Palace of Westminster.
A huge police operation is under way after a terror attack in Westminster.