- 11 Princes William & Harry
- 12 Nick Clegg, Deputy Prime Minister
- 13 Natalie Massenet, Net-a-porter founder
- 14 Bernard Hogan Howe, Met Police Commissioner
- 15 Sir Nicholas Hytner, National Theatre
- 16 The Queen
- 17 Harry Styles, One Direction
- 18 Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury
- 19 Sir Paul Nurse, Royal Society President
- 20 Cara Delevingne, model
More top news
The London property market is expected to be the hardest hit as buyers sit it out to see how the economy will be affected.
The former London mayor paid tribute to David Cameron just hours after the Prime Minister announced his resignation.
The pound crashed to its lowest level in 30 years as Britain voted to leave the EU.