- 11 Princes William & Harry
- 12 Nick Clegg, Deputy Prime Minister
- 13 Natalie Massenet, Net-a-porter founder
- 14 Bernard Hogan Howe, Met Police Commissioner
- 15 Sir Nicholas Hytner, National Theatre
- 16 The Queen
- 17 Harry Styles, One Direction
- 18 Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury
- 19 Sir Paul Nurse, Royal Society President
- 20 Cara Delevingne, model
More top news
Detectives are linking three attacks on women in South London and are warning the level of violence has escalated with each attack.
Tube delays sparked by overcrowding have more than doubled since 2013, according to figures obtained by the Liberal Democrats.
Officials at Transport for London have said sorry after a bus driver left a disabled passenger stranded on the roadside.