- 11 Princes William & Harry
- 12 Nick Clegg, Deputy Prime Minister
- 13 Natalie Massenet, Net-a-porter founder
- 14 Bernard Hogan Howe, Met Police Commissioner
- 15 Sir Nicholas Hytner, National Theatre
- 16 The Queen
- 17 Harry Styles, One Direction
- 18 Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury
- 19 Sir Paul Nurse, Royal Society President
- 20 Cara Delevingne, model
More top news
Labour has revealed the twelve London constituencies at the top of its general election hit list.
One of London's most iconic locations, Borough Market is marking its millennium with a year long celebration, starting this weekend.
YouTube superstar Alfie Deyes got a sense of how far he has come when thousands of fans descended on his latest book signing in London.