- 11 Princes William & Harry
- 12 Nick Clegg, Deputy Prime Minister
- 13 Natalie Massenet, Net-a-porter founder
- 14 Bernard Hogan Howe, Met Police Commissioner
- 15 Sir Nicholas Hytner, National Theatre
- 16 The Queen
- 17 Harry Styles, One Direction
- 18 Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury
- 19 Sir Paul Nurse, Royal Society President
- 20 Cara Delevingne, model
More top news
Vauxhall Underground closed after man stabbed early this morning.
Oscar nominated film The Salesman will be screened for up 10 000 people for free in Trafalgar Square as part of the #LondonIsOpen campaign
Islamic State poses as great a threat to Britain as the IRA during its bombing campaign in the 1970s, a watchdog has said.