The hearing at Southwark Crown Court heard that:
- Mice were found gnawing on pieces of raw chicken which had been contaminated by droppings
- They gobbled ribs, sausages, hot and spicy wings
- Droppings were also found in an aisle of the store close to the pick 'n' mix section
More top news
Della Callagher died and 32 other diners became seriously ill after eating the poisonous yuletide meal.
The ex-Tory MP's rant was secretly recorded on the driver's phone and published in The Sun.
You dash to the platform, desperate to get home but find out you've got a few minutes to spare before the next Tube. What do you do?