To highlight the problem of lift call outs, London Fire Brigade have released the top ten worst offenders for non-emergency calls to people stuck in lifts.
The number one building was a block of flats in south east London where last year firefighters were called once a fortnight to deal with somebody trapped inside a lift.
The top ten buildings and the number of call outs in 2012/13 are:
- Wendover, Thurlow Street SE17: 27
- Hornbeam House, Maitland Park Villas, NW3: 20
- Earlsdown House, Wheelers Cross, IG11: 19
- Maydew House, Abbeyfield Road, SE16: 16
- Bradenham, Boyson Road, Walworth, SE17: 15
- Hillrise Mansions, Wartlersville Road, N19: 15
- Eddystone Tower, Oxestall Road, SE8: 15
- Delafield House, Christian Street, E1: 14
- Hastings House, Sherborne Avenue, EN3: 13
- Rothay, Albany Street, NW1: 13
More top news
Police said they are "extremely concerned" for the welfare of a "vulnerable" mother and her two children who have gone missing in Bexley.
It is hoped the 7,400-mile journey will become a cost-efficient and time-saving way of transporting trade between China and the UK.
The Supreme Court is set to decide on whether disabled travellers are legally entitled to have priority use of wheelchair spaces on buses.