To highlight the problem of lift call outs, London Fire Brigade have released the top ten worst offenders for non-emergency calls to people stuck in lifts.
The number one building was a block of flats in south east London where last year firefighters were called once a fortnight to deal with somebody trapped inside a lift.
The top ten buildings and the number of call outs in 2012/13 are:
- Wendover, Thurlow Street SE17: 27
- Hornbeam House, Maitland Park Villas, NW3: 20
- Earlsdown House, Wheelers Cross, IG11: 19
- Maydew House, Abbeyfield Road, SE16: 16
- Bradenham, Boyson Road, Walworth, SE17: 15
- Hillrise Mansions, Wartlersville Road, N19: 15
- Eddystone Tower, Oxestall Road, SE8: 15
- Delafield House, Christian Street, E1: 14
- Hastings House, Sherborne Avenue, EN3: 13
- Rothay, Albany Street, NW1: 13
More top news
Some 26 schoolchildren who went missing in the Brecon Beacons during a Duke of Edinburgh exercise have all been found safe and well.
Charaf Elmoudden went to the singer's four-bedroom house in north-west London last year and made off with goods worth more than £200,000.
The plea has been postponed in case where man is accused of dismembering a police officer he met on gay dating website Grindr.