Here are some of the key rail routes into London, and how a maximum rise of 6.1% would affect prices (if imposed):
- Brighton to Victoria: Currently £3,532, 6.1% rise = £3,747
- Reading to Paddington: Currently £3,960.00, 6.1% rise = £4,201
- Guildford to Waterloo: Currently £3224.00, 6.1% rise = £3,420
- St Albans to Thameslink: Currently £3,112.00, 6.1% rise = £3,301
- Shenfield to Liverpool Street: Currently £2704.00, 6.1% rise = £2,968
- Southend Victoria to Liverpool Street: Currently £3452.00, 6.1% rise = £3,662
- Bedford to Thameslink: Currently £4172, 6.1% rise = £4,426
- Basingstoke to London terminals: Currently £3952, 6.1% rise = £4,193
- East Croydon to Waterloo: Currently £1,572.00, 6.1% rise = £1,667
More top news
The hotel chain said three of its properties - in Maidenhead, Brentford and Tottenham - have been investigated during a detailed assessment
Leyton Orient have been in free-fall ever since Italian Becchetti bought the club from Barry Hearn in 2014.
A long-awaited report criticises industrial action taken by Aslef and the RMT union over the past year.