Here are some of the key rail routes into London, and how a maximum rise of 6.1% would affect prices (if imposed):
- Brighton to Victoria: Currently £3,532, 6.1% rise = £3,747
- Reading to Paddington: Currently £3,960.00, 6.1% rise = £4,201
- Guildford to Waterloo: Currently £3224.00, 6.1% rise = £3,420
- St Albans to Thameslink: Currently £3,112.00, 6.1% rise = £3,301
- Shenfield to Liverpool Street: Currently £2704.00, 6.1% rise = £2,968
- Southend Victoria to Liverpool Street: Currently £3452.00, 6.1% rise = £3,662
- Bedford to Thameslink: Currently £4172, 6.1% rise = £4,426
- Basingstoke to London terminals: Currently £3952, 6.1% rise = £4,193
- East Croydon to Waterloo: Currently £1,572.00, 6.1% rise = £1,667
More top news
A 20-year-old man who died in a triple stabbing outside Parsons Green Tube station has been named by police.
David Jones was responding to London's Fire Commissioner who said the term 'fireman' was outdated and should stop being used.
A report published by the Boundary Commission for England details plans to reduce the number of MPs by scrapping 50 constituencies.