Here are some of the key rail routes into London, and how a maximum rise of 6.1% would affect prices (if imposed):
- Brighton to Victoria: Currently £3,532, 6.1% rise = £3,747
- Reading to Paddington: Currently £3,960.00, 6.1% rise = £4,201
- Guildford to Waterloo: Currently £3224.00, 6.1% rise = £3,420
- St Albans to Thameslink: Currently £3,112.00, 6.1% rise = £3,301
- Shenfield to Liverpool Street: Currently £2704.00, 6.1% rise = £2,968
- Southend Victoria to Liverpool Street: Currently £3452.00, 6.1% rise = £3,662
- Bedford to Thameslink: Currently £4172, 6.1% rise = £4,426
- Basingstoke to London terminals: Currently £3952, 6.1% rise = £4,193
- East Croydon to Waterloo: Currently £1,572.00, 6.1% rise = £1,667
More top news
London Assembly Tory leader Andrew Boff claimed campaign tactics to undermine Labour candidate Sadiq Khan had damaged community relations.
As Britain basked in the hottest day of the year (so far), the Met Office sent a warning which took us all by surprise.
James Davis, Laurence Halsted and Richard Kruse make up the squad. Marcus Mepstead is named as the team reserve.