If the changes go ahead it could mean:
- Less noise for residents as aircraft climb higher and more quickly on take-off
- Planes would also stay higher for longer when landing
- Changes could reduce the need for so much stacking - where planes circle while waiting for a landing slot
- They could also put more routes over the sea where possible
- It could also mean fewer aircraft CO2 emissions and fuel savings for airlines
More top news
Six people were injured after they were hit with the substance during an "altercation" between two groups at a shopping in east London.
Save Your Uber in London was set up after it was announced the firm would not have its licence renewed when it expires next week.
Survivors are still traumatised, homeless and want answers.