Thousands of commuters are still facing delayed journeys after a freight train derailed at Camden Road. Services are not expected to get back to normal until Monday 21 October.
- Trains between Highbury & Islington and Gospel Oak are currently suspended
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 20 minutes) will operate between Stratford and Highbury & Islington
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 15 minutes) will also operate between Gospel Oak and Willesden Junction / Clapham Junction
- Passengers travelling between Gospel Oak and Richmond will need to change trains at Willesden Junction
- Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes
Source: National Rail
More top news
Muslim leaders condemned the "heinous and appalling" Westminster terror attack.
Travis Frain is recovering in hospital and has posted a photo to Twitter of Prince Charles by his bedside.
Acting Commissioner Craig Mackey led new policemen and women in paying their respects at a passing-out parade in Hendon, north-west London.