Thousands of commuters are still facing delayed journeys after a freight train derailed at Camden Road. Services are not expected to get back to normal until Monday 21 October.
- Trains between Highbury & Islington and Gospel Oak are currently suspended
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 20 minutes) will operate between Stratford and Highbury & Islington
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 15 minutes) will also operate between Gospel Oak and Willesden Junction / Clapham Junction
- Passengers travelling between Gospel Oak and Richmond will need to change trains at Willesden Junction
- Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes
Source: National Rail
More top news
The victim reported Samantha Watt to police in July after she discovered the photos had been put up on her Facebook page.
The roof and floors collapsed during the blaze at the property, one of Britain's finest Palladian mansions.
The former Tottenham and Arsenal player made his feelings clear after visiting the Cambridge Street Cafe in south London.