Thousands of commuters are still facing delayed journeys after a freight train derailed at Camden Road. Services are not expected to get back to normal until Monday 21 October.
- Trains between Highbury & Islington and Gospel Oak are currently suspended
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 20 minutes) will operate between Stratford and Highbury & Islington
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 15 minutes) will also operate between Gospel Oak and Willesden Junction / Clapham Junction
- Passengers travelling between Gospel Oak and Richmond will need to change trains at Willesden Junction
- Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes
Source: National Rail
More top news
Vlogging from her home in London she has become a YouTube sensation, so successful she has just published her first book.
Health union workers were due to walk out on Thursday in a dispute over pay.
Rail services through Farringdon are being delayed again tonight as engineers carrying out safety checks.