Thousands of commuters are still facing delayed journeys after a freight train derailed at Camden Road. Services are not expected to get back to normal until Monday 21 October.
- Trains between Highbury & Islington and Gospel Oak are currently suspended
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 20 minutes) will operate between Stratford and Highbury & Islington
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 15 minutes) will also operate between Gospel Oak and Willesden Junction / Clapham Junction
- Passengers travelling between Gospel Oak and Richmond will need to change trains at Willesden Junction
- Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes
Source: National Rail
More top news
Rebecca Casserly was on her way to buy a coffee in north London when her phone was suddenly snatch from her hand by a man riding a bike.
Lee Curley took more than 120 pictures and videos of his attacks on the girl, said to be under the age of 13.
Council workers uncovered the AK-74 concealed in the undergrowth.