Thousands of commuters are still facing delayed journeys after a freight train derailed at Camden Road. Services are not expected to get back to normal until Monday 21 October.
- Trains between Highbury & Islington and Gospel Oak are currently suspended
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 20 minutes) will operate between Stratford and Highbury & Islington
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 15 minutes) will also operate between Gospel Oak and Willesden Junction / Clapham Junction
- Passengers travelling between Gospel Oak and Richmond will need to change trains at Willesden Junction
- Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes
Source: National Rail
More top news
Leyton Orient have been in free-fall ever since Italian Becchetti bought the club from Barry Hearn in 2014.
A long-awaited report criticises industrial action taken by Aslef and the RMT union over the past year.
The prime minister was shouted at as she left the scene of the tragedy in which at least 79 people died.