Thousands of commuters are still facing delayed journeys after a freight train derailed at Camden Road. Services are not expected to get back to normal until Monday 21 October.
- Trains between Highbury & Islington and Gospel Oak are currently suspended
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 20 minutes) will operate between Stratford and Highbury & Islington
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 15 minutes) will also operate between Gospel Oak and Willesden Junction / Clapham Junction
- Passengers travelling between Gospel Oak and Richmond will need to change trains at Willesden Junction
- Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes
Source: National Rail
More top news
Tower Hamlets Council is considering making businesses that sell alcohol after midnight pay more towards costs of the night-time economy.
A man has appeared in court charged with attempted murder after a woman and a boy were stabbed at a flat in Vauxhall.
Any Tottenham fans feeling confident Spurs will beat Chelsea this evening should probably avoid looking at their Stamford Bridge record.