Thousands of commuters are still facing delayed journeys after a freight train derailed at Camden Road. Services are not expected to get back to normal until Monday 21 October.
- Trains between Highbury & Islington and Gospel Oak are currently suspended
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 20 minutes) will operate between Stratford and Highbury & Islington
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 15 minutes) will also operate between Gospel Oak and Willesden Junction / Clapham Junction
- Passengers travelling between Gospel Oak and Richmond will need to change trains at Willesden Junction
- Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes
Source: National Rail
More top news
Made In Chelsea star Mark-Francis Vandelli has become the fourth celebrity to withdraw from the winter sports programme.
Just off Fleet Street stands a famous tiered tower. Designed by Sir Christopher Wren, it became the inspiration for the wedding cake.
The president of the respected Royal Institute of British Architects became the latest high profile figure to enter the row.