Thousands of commuters are still facing delayed journeys after a freight train derailed at Camden Road. Services are not expected to get back to normal until Monday 21 October.
- Trains between Highbury & Islington and Gospel Oak are currently suspended
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 20 minutes) will operate between Stratford and Highbury & Islington
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 15 minutes) will also operate between Gospel Oak and Willesden Junction / Clapham Junction
- Passengers travelling between Gospel Oak and Richmond will need to change trains at Willesden Junction
- Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes
Source: National Rail
More top news
Led by Quo frontman Francis Rossi, Parfitt's band mate for 50 years, the group's current line-up joined mourners at Woking Crematorium.
Currently the Ealing Council has a huge shortage of suitable space and sees these steel well insulated boxes as a cheaper alternative.
Staff at Envirowaste in Leyton say the medal may have been left within a piece of furniture and thrown away accidentally.