Thousands of commuters are still facing delayed journeys after a freight train derailed at Camden Road. Services are not expected to get back to normal until Monday 21 October.
- Trains between Highbury & Islington and Gospel Oak are currently suspended
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 20 minutes) will operate between Stratford and Highbury & Islington
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 15 minutes) will also operate between Gospel Oak and Willesden Junction / Clapham Junction
- Passengers travelling between Gospel Oak and Richmond will need to change trains at Willesden Junction
- Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes
Source: National Rail
More top news
The impact of the 4mph crash pushed the buffers back by over a metre.
The 18-month-old puppy lives with owners Chris & Gillian French and their 10-year-old daughter Mia at the Mitre pub in Richmond-upon-Thames.
Detectives are hunting two suspects after the 23-year-old victim was left with a broken rib and a deep cut to his lung.