Thousands of commuters are still facing delayed journeys after a freight train derailed at Camden Road. Services are not expected to get back to normal until Monday 21 October.
- Trains between Highbury & Islington and Gospel Oak are currently suspended
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 20 minutes) will operate between Stratford and Highbury & Islington
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 15 minutes) will also operate between Gospel Oak and Willesden Junction / Clapham Junction
- Passengers travelling between Gospel Oak and Richmond will need to change trains at Willesden Junction
- Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes
Source: National Rail
More top news
Five teenagers have been injured - two seriously - after an unprovoked acid attack at a train station in Essex.
The Blackwall Tunnel in south-east London has re-opened this morning after a 20 hour closure that caused travel mayhem.
One of the teenagers was left so badly burnt doctors say he may lose his eyesight.