Thousands of commuters are still facing delayed journeys after a freight train derailed at Camden Road. Services are not expected to get back to normal until Monday 21 October.
- Trains between Highbury & Islington and Gospel Oak are currently suspended
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 20 minutes) will operate between Stratford and Highbury & Islington
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 15 minutes) will also operate between Gospel Oak and Willesden Junction / Clapham Junction
- Passengers travelling between Gospel Oak and Richmond will need to change trains at Willesden Junction
- Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes
Source: National Rail
More top news
Across the country people are pledging to run 3.7 miles in memory of Matt Campbell who died while taking part in the London Marathon.
Jonathan Munro is giving evidence during the latest stage of a High Court trial in London.
But while he wasn't showing it, PC Tyler O'Hare was enjoying every minute of it.