Thousands of commuters are still facing delayed journeys after a freight train derailed at Camden Road. Services are not expected to get back to normal until Monday 21 October.
- Trains between Highbury & Islington and Gospel Oak are currently suspended
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 20 minutes) will operate between Stratford and Highbury & Islington
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 15 minutes) will also operate between Gospel Oak and Willesden Junction / Clapham Junction
- Passengers travelling between Gospel Oak and Richmond will need to change trains at Willesden Junction
- Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes
Source: National Rail
More top news
A nurse and writer from south London has written a poem to commemorate the Battle of the Somme.
'We are here' events in the capital captured in pictures by Londoners are trending on Twitter as the UK remembers the Battle of the Somme.
Detectives have released CCTV of man they want to speak to over the rape of a 20-year-old woman in Finchley.