Thousands of commuters are still facing delayed journeys after a freight train derailed at Camden Road. Services are not expected to get back to normal until Monday 21 October.
- Trains between Highbury & Islington and Gospel Oak are currently suspended
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 20 minutes) will operate between Stratford and Highbury & Islington
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 15 minutes) will also operate between Gospel Oak and Willesden Junction / Clapham Junction
- Passengers travelling between Gospel Oak and Richmond will need to change trains at Willesden Junction
- Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes
Source: National Rail
More top news
A leading sexual health clinic has apologised after mistakenly sharing the HIV positive status of hundreds of patients in an email.
Great British Bake Off star Sue Perkins reveals she's been living with a brain tumour for eight years.
The incident took place early in the morning on Saturday, August 15, on the Northern Line. Police want to speak to this man.