Thousands of commuters are still facing delayed journeys after a freight train derailed at Camden Road. Services are not expected to get back to normal until Monday 21 October.
- Trains between Highbury & Islington and Gospel Oak are currently suspended
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 20 minutes) will operate between Stratford and Highbury & Islington
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 15 minutes) will also operate between Gospel Oak and Willesden Junction / Clapham Junction
- Passengers travelling between Gospel Oak and Richmond will need to change trains at Willesden Junction
- Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes
Source: National Rail
More top news
An ITV News journalist worked as a Deliveroo rider to see what it's like - from induction to cycling through traffic and making deliveries.
Sutton United substitute goalkeeper Wayne Shaw has offered his resignation after eating a pie during a match.
Brixton's tribute to David Bowie will be a gravity-defying structure standing three storeys tall.