Thousands of commuters are still facing delayed journeys after a freight train derailed at Camden Road. Services are not expected to get back to normal until Monday 21 October.
- Trains between Highbury & Islington and Gospel Oak are currently suspended
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 20 minutes) will operate between Stratford and Highbury & Islington
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 15 minutes) will also operate between Gospel Oak and Willesden Junction / Clapham Junction
- Passengers travelling between Gospel Oak and Richmond will need to change trains at Willesden Junction
- Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes
Source: National Rail
More top news
Elizabeth Hurley told ITV News it was vital for those who survive the disease to continue to be supported after their recovery.
The mother of Shane Virami are taking Thomas Cook and a friend of his to court over his death.
The OktoberFest beer festival, due to take place this weekend, has been cancelled at the last minute.