Thousands of commuters are still facing delayed journeys after a freight train derailed at Camden Road. Services are not expected to get back to normal until Monday 21 October.
- Trains between Highbury & Islington and Gospel Oak are currently suspended
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 20 minutes) will operate between Stratford and Highbury & Islington
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 15 minutes) will also operate between Gospel Oak and Willesden Junction / Clapham Junction
- Passengers travelling between Gospel Oak and Richmond will need to change trains at Willesden Junction
- Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes
Source: National Rail
More top news
Hundreds of passengers were ordered to leave the terminal building and flights grounded after passengers suffered difficulties breathing.
Council leaders today called on the government to provide extra money to help resettle the youngsters in the capital.
An eyewitness said: "It was very unnerving. It was just after 12pm and there were suddenly police vans and cars everywhere."