Thousands of commuters are still facing delayed journeys after a freight train derailed at Camden Road. Services are not expected to get back to normal until Monday 21 October.
- Trains between Highbury & Islington and Gospel Oak are currently suspended
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 20 minutes) will operate between Stratford and Highbury & Islington
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 15 minutes) will also operate between Gospel Oak and Willesden Junction / Clapham Junction
- Passengers travelling between Gospel Oak and Richmond will need to change trains at Willesden Junction
- Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes
Source: National Rail
More top news
Hundreds of people do no know when they will be allowed back home after a 'serious incident' was declared in east London.
A Tube and rail strike planned for Wednesday evening could bring the capital to a standstill causing travel chaos for millions of commuters
The only Muslim survivor of the 7/7 terror attack in London has urged the country to stand together against Islamophobia.