Thousands of commuters are still facing delayed journeys after a freight train derailed at Camden Road. Services are not expected to get back to normal until Monday 21 October.
- Trains between Highbury & Islington and Gospel Oak are currently suspended
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 20 minutes) will operate between Stratford and Highbury & Islington
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 15 minutes) will also operate between Gospel Oak and Willesden Junction / Clapham Junction
- Passengers travelling between Gospel Oak and Richmond will need to change trains at Willesden Junction
- Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes
Source: National Rail
More top news
Police have released CCTV footage to try to track down a gang who robbed two teenagers of their bikes and mobile phones.
An 18-year-old man has become the first person to be convicted following a night of what police describe as "disorder" in Hyde Park.
Protesters are staging a beach party outside the French Embassy to campaign against a ban on burkinis on some French beaches.