Thousands of commuters are still facing delayed journeys after a freight train derailed at Camden Road. Services are not expected to get back to normal until Monday 21 October.
- Trains between Highbury & Islington and Gospel Oak are currently suspended
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 20 minutes) will operate between Stratford and Highbury & Islington
- A train shuttle service (approximately every 15 minutes) will also operate between Gospel Oak and Willesden Junction / Clapham Junction
- Passengers travelling between Gospel Oak and Richmond will need to change trains at Willesden Junction
- Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes
Source: National Rail
More top news
As Tibetan Buddhist communities celebrate Buddha's birthday, Lydia Polzer explains the true meaning of the special event.
Video has emerged showing a man being tasered by police during a tense stand-off in east London.
A man from London who was the subject of cruel online taunts has had the last laugh when a group of celebrities threw a party for him in LA.