Parts of central London are still bucking a national trend of falling car insurance premiums. Figures show residents living at opposite ends of the same street could still receive vastly different premiums based on their postcode.
These figures, from Confused.com show the changes in insurance premiums in the last three months, and the average cost of comprehensive car insurance premiums.
- Central London: +1.1%, £1,035
- East London: -2.1%, £1,346
- North London: -2.1%, £1,118
- North West London: -3.8%, £1,178
- South East London: -3.0%, £987
- South West London: -2.4%, £848
- West London: 0.0%, £950
- West Central London: -10.2%, £898
More top news
18 year old Shafiq Smith was charged early this morning with the murder of Omid Saidy
Londoners told to expect gale force winds and disruption to transport as the storm hits the UK
Omid Saidy, 20, was knifed to death after asking a drug dealer and another man to leave the area, police say.