Key symptoms are:
- a persistent feeling of sadness and low mood
- loss of interest in the world around you and no longer enjoying things that used to give pleasure
- lack of energy and feeling tired all the time
Other symptoms can include:
- disturbed sleep, such as not being able to fall asleep during the night and then being sleepy during the day
- difficulties with concentration and making decisions
- low self-confidence
- poor appetite or an increase in appetite/"comfort eating"
- feeling very agitated or alternatively very apathetic
More top news
Detectives believe the boy's mother and family members are deliberately concealing the baby, and may be committing an offence.
Fire crews say the plane was "100% alight" when they arrived at the scene.
The West End nightclub has come under fire over accusations it refused entry to women because of their skin colour.