Key symptoms are:
- a persistent feeling of sadness and low mood
- loss of interest in the world around you and no longer enjoying things that used to give pleasure
- lack of energy and feeling tired all the time
Other symptoms can include:
- disturbed sleep, such as not being able to fall asleep during the night and then being sleepy during the day
- difficulties with concentration and making decisions
- low self-confidence
- poor appetite or an increase in appetite/"comfort eating"
- feeling very agitated or alternatively very apathetic
More top news
Six people have been injured and a man has been arrested after an alleged noxious substance attack in east London.
Save Your Uber in London was set up after it was announced the firm would not have its licence renewed when it expires next week.
Survivors are still traumatised, homeless and want answers.