Some of London's top restaurants reportedly want diners to go outside if they want to puff on electronic cigarettes.
Speaking to the Evening Standard, Bruce Poole, from Michelin starred Chez Bruce said: "We weren't particularly happy about this when it happened for the first time quite recently, because [the e-cigarette] looked real and even gave off an admittedly odourless vapour.
"We chose to do nothing but it caused a few raised eyebrows".
More top news
Tributes have been left in Caledonian Road in Islington where 15-year-old Alan Cartwright died after he was stabbed.
A boy has died after he and his friends were attacked while cycling in north London.
Three police officers have been praised for their actions in helping a four-year-old boy who had become stuck on a roof in Newham.