Data from the Met Office shows that the following areas saw the strongest wind overnight:
- The Needles, Isle of Wight - 99mph
- Langdon Bay, Kent - 82mph
- Isle of Portland, Dorset - 81mph
These areas saw the heaviest rain:
- Otterbourne, Hampshire - 50mm
- Wych Cross, East Sussex - 45.4mm
- Cardiff, Bute Park, South Glamorgan - 44.8mm
More top news
George Osborne told MPs London would shoulder a large part of his 37% reduction in transport funding.
The prison was originally opened in 1852 as a mixed prison before becoming the first female-only local prison in England in 1902.
The victim was travelling between Seven Sisters and Highbury and Islington when she was assaulted.