A very limitedservice between the following stations is running:
- London St Pancras International - Brighton (calling at all stations) and return
- London Blackfriars - Mitcham Junction - Sutton - Wimbledon - London Blackfriars (calling at all stations) in one direction only
- Luton – Bedford (with a limited connecting bus service between Stanmore on the Jubilee line, St Albans, Harpenden, Luton Airport Parkway and Luton)
- King’s Cross -Peterborough (calling at Finsbury Park, Potters Bar, Hatfield, Welwyn and all stations to and from Peterborough)
- Hitchin – Cambridge: There are only buses running currently.
- There are taxis only for Watton-at-Stone: arranged from Stevenage or Hertford.
More top news
A drunk man who narrowly escaped death when he lay down between train tracks in Harlow has been given a 12-month community order.
A man from north London has been charged with the manslaughter of Louella Eve Fletcher-Michie, who died at the Bestival music festival.
The mother of Ellie Butler - the six-year-old murdered by her father - has lost a bid to challenge her conviction.