A very limitedservice between the following stations is running:
- London St Pancras International - Brighton (calling at all stations) and return
- London Blackfriars - Mitcham Junction - Sutton - Wimbledon - London Blackfriars (calling at all stations) in one direction only
- Luton – Bedford (with a limited connecting bus service between Stanmore on the Jubilee line, St Albans, Harpenden, Luton Airport Parkway and Luton)
- King’s Cross -Peterborough (calling at Finsbury Park, Potters Bar, Hatfield, Welwyn and all stations to and from Peterborough)
- Hitchin – Cambridge: There are only buses running currently.
- There are taxis only for Watton-at-Stone: arranged from Stevenage or Hertford.
More top news
London Ambulance Service has more paramedic job vacancies than anywhere else in England.
Hundreds of people march for more affordable homes and control private rents in London.
Police proposals suggest that all frontline police officers should have the option of arming themselves with Tasers.