A very limitedservice between the following stations is running:
- London St Pancras International - Brighton (calling at all stations) and return
- London Blackfriars - Mitcham Junction - Sutton - Wimbledon - London Blackfriars (calling at all stations) in one direction only
- Luton – Bedford (with a limited connecting bus service between Stanmore on the Jubilee line, St Albans, Harpenden, Luton Airport Parkway and Luton)
- King’s Cross -Peterborough (calling at Finsbury Park, Potters Bar, Hatfield, Welwyn and all stations to and from Peterborough)
- Hitchin – Cambridge: There are only buses running currently.
- There are taxis only for Watton-at-Stone: arranged from Stevenage or Hertford.
More top news
Liverpool Street and Stratford stations quickly became overcrowded this evening after a person was hit by a train.
Newly re-elected Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn describes his relationship with Mr Khan as "fine", even though they haven't spoken recently.
The kittens were in a poor condition when they were rescued, but are now putting on weight and will soon be ready for new homes.