A very limitedservice between the following stations is running:
- London St Pancras International - Brighton (calling at all stations) and return
- London Blackfriars - Mitcham Junction - Sutton - Wimbledon - London Blackfriars (calling at all stations) in one direction only
- Luton – Bedford (with a limited connecting bus service between Stanmore on the Jubilee line, St Albans, Harpenden, Luton Airport Parkway and Luton)
- King’s Cross -Peterborough (calling at Finsbury Park, Potters Bar, Hatfield, Welwyn and all stations to and from Peterborough)
- Hitchin – Cambridge: There are only buses running currently.
- There are taxis only for Watton-at-Stone: arranged from Stevenage or Hertford.
More top news
Two women had to be rushed to hospital after the driver of a 'BMW' mounted the pavement in a hit-and-run crash.
The shocking moment a cyclist was threatened by a driver with a metal baseball has been captured on a video posted online.
Music festivals and big sporting venues put on on “high alert” - one of Britain's most senior anti-terror police officers has revealed.