A very limitedservice between the following stations is running:
- London St Pancras International - Brighton (calling at all stations) and return
- London Blackfriars - Mitcham Junction - Sutton - Wimbledon - London Blackfriars (calling at all stations) in one direction only
- Luton – Bedford (with a limited connecting bus service between Stanmore on the Jubilee line, St Albans, Harpenden, Luton Airport Parkway and Luton)
- King’s Cross -Peterborough (calling at Finsbury Park, Potters Bar, Hatfield, Welwyn and all stations to and from Peterborough)
- Hitchin – Cambridge: There are only buses running currently.
- There are taxis only for Watton-at-Stone: arranged from Stevenage or Hertford.
More top news
A glitch on TfL's Journey planner has begun renaming some of London's most popular stations.
Breaking Into News is an initiative run by the Media Trust in partnership with ITV News and ITN to find broadcast journalists of the future.
Lyn Rigby was told she could be 'arrested' if she failed to attend the appeal hearing of an internet troll.