A very limitedservice between the following stations is running:
- London St Pancras International - Brighton (calling at all stations) and return
- London Blackfriars - Mitcham Junction - Sutton - Wimbledon - London Blackfriars (calling at all stations) in one direction only
- Luton – Bedford (with a limited connecting bus service between Stanmore on the Jubilee line, St Albans, Harpenden, Luton Airport Parkway and Luton)
- King’s Cross -Peterborough (calling at Finsbury Park, Potters Bar, Hatfield, Welwyn and all stations to and from Peterborough)
- Hitchin – Cambridge: There are only buses running currently.
- There are taxis only for Watton-at-Stone: arranged from Stevenage or Hertford.
More top news
A Labour MP tipped as a possible candidate for London mayor has admitted crashing into a motorcylist her second accident in just over a year
The 48-year-old man was held on suspicion of theft from heritage and protected sites.
A Met Police officer was left red-faced after attempting to stop a cyclist riding along a dedicated cycle path.