A very limitedservice between the following stations is running:
- London St Pancras International - Brighton (calling at all stations) and return
- London Blackfriars - Mitcham Junction - Sutton - Wimbledon - London Blackfriars (calling at all stations) in one direction only
- Luton – Bedford (with a limited connecting bus service between Stanmore on the Jubilee line, St Albans, Harpenden, Luton Airport Parkway and Luton)
- King’s Cross -Peterborough (calling at Finsbury Park, Potters Bar, Hatfield, Welwyn and all stations to and from Peterborough)
- Hitchin – Cambridge: There are only buses running currently.
- There are taxis only for Watton-at-Stone: arranged from Stevenage or Hertford.
More top news
The City could lose its so-called 'passport' that allows them to trade in EU markets unhindered, an ECB council member has warned.
A motorist who killed a 31-year-old man in his BMW has been jailed for six-and-a-half years.
An amateur sailor had to be airlifted to hospital after suffering severe chest pains on the final leg of the round the world yacht race.