A very limitedservice between the following stations is running:
- London St Pancras International - Brighton (calling at all stations) and return
- London Blackfriars - Mitcham Junction - Sutton - Wimbledon - London Blackfriars (calling at all stations) in one direction only
- Luton – Bedford (with a limited connecting bus service between Stanmore on the Jubilee line, St Albans, Harpenden, Luton Airport Parkway and Luton)
- King’s Cross -Peterborough (calling at Finsbury Park, Potters Bar, Hatfield, Welwyn and all stations to and from Peterborough)
- Hitchin – Cambridge: There are only buses running currently.
- There are taxis only for Watton-at-Stone: arranged from Stevenage or Hertford.
More top news
But while he wasn't showing it, PC Tyler O'Hare was enjoying every minute of it.
The suffragist leader has been immortalised in bronze in Parliament Square.
Commuters could be caught out by the alterations which will see many existing trains leaving stations up to two minutes early.