- James Hughes died at the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow on February 14, 2010
- He fell unexpectedly ill following knee surgery
- The operation went well but while recovering he developed abdominal pain
- He suspected there had been a rupture in Mr Hughes' bowel - a potentially life-threatening condition that requires surgery
- But the surgeon ignored the urgency that the case demanded and the patient later died
More top news
As people across London celebrate Christmas, Micah Community Church share their Christian beliefs of the special day.
Police are now investigating the 'unexplained' death of a 23 year old man from Erith who was found dead in June.
Most of the squatters who took over the former RBS HQ on Trafalgar Square to feed homeless people on Christmas day have been evicted.