- James Hughes died at the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow on February 14, 2010
- He fell unexpectedly ill following knee surgery
- The operation went well but while recovering he developed abdominal pain
- He suspected there had been a rupture in Mr Hughes' bowel - a potentially life-threatening condition that requires surgery
- But the surgeon ignored the urgency that the case demanded and the patient later died
More top news
The London property market is expected to be the hardest hit as buyers sit it out to see how the economy will be affected.
The former London mayor paid tribute to David Cameron just hours after the Prime Minister announced his resignation.
The pound crashed to its lowest level in 30 years as Britain voted to leave the EU.