- James Hughes died at the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow on February 14, 2010
- He fell unexpectedly ill following knee surgery
- The operation went well but while recovering he developed abdominal pain
- He suspected there had been a rupture in Mr Hughes' bowel - a potentially life-threatening condition that requires surgery
- But the surgeon ignored the urgency that the case demanded and the patient later died
More top news
A retired judge will lead the public inquiry into the Grenfell Tower disaster, the Prime Minister has confirmed.
They tried to drive off, pursued by the suspect on foot, before their car crashed into a fence.
"Three were standing together almost shoulder-to-shoulder in like a little wolf pack and they're staring at me...", said PC Wayne Marques.