- James Hughes died at the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow on February 14, 2010
- He fell unexpectedly ill following knee surgery
- The operation went well but while recovering he developed abdominal pain
- He suspected there had been a rupture in Mr Hughes' bowel - a potentially life-threatening condition that requires surgery
- But the surgeon ignored the urgency that the case demanded and the patient later died
More top news
Sir Bruce entertained audiences for more than seven decades.
Work in the tower will also pause over the bank holiday weekend.
The attacker grabbed her dog lead wrapped it round her neck and started to strangle her before running away.