- James Hughes died at the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow on February 14, 2010
- He fell unexpectedly ill following knee surgery
- The operation went well but while recovering he developed abdominal pain
- He suspected there had been a rupture in Mr Hughes' bowel - a potentially life-threatening condition that requires surgery
- But the surgeon ignored the urgency that the case demanded and the patient later died
More top news
Bright spells with rain, sleet and snow showers at the weekend.
As soon as the information went missing in early January, the Ministry of Justice say they launched an urgent investigation.
William & Son in London's exclusive Mayfair district was targeted by thieves reportedly carrying metal baseball bats.