- James Hughes died at the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow on February 14, 2010
- He fell unexpectedly ill following knee surgery
- The operation went well but while recovering he developed abdominal pain
- He suspected there had been a rupture in Mr Hughes' bowel - a potentially life-threatening condition that requires surgery
- But the surgeon ignored the urgency that the case demanded and the patient later died
More top news
The curtain will come down on the show for the final time at the Piccadilly Theatre in March next year, before embarking on a UK tour.
Choudary was jailed after encouraging backing for the terrorist group IS in a series of talks posted online.
In an interview with ITV News, Antonio became the first England player to speak out about the allegations against Sam Allardyce.