- James Hughes died at the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow on February 14, 2010
- He fell unexpectedly ill following knee surgery
- The operation went well but while recovering he developed abdominal pain
- He suspected there had been a rupture in Mr Hughes' bowel - a potentially life-threatening condition that requires surgery
- But the surgeon ignored the urgency that the case demanded and the patient later died
More top news
Plymouth Argyle's ball boy Jake McLean, said he felt 'disrespected' and angry when he was pushed to the ground by the Orient captain.
The 34-year-old was approached by the teens at around 10.50pm on Valentine's Day asking for a cigarette.
Former boxer Michael Watson and his carer were "sprayed in the face" by attempted robbers and "dragged" from the car they were in.