- James Hughes died at the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow on February 14, 2010
- He fell unexpectedly ill following knee surgery
- The operation went well but while recovering he developed abdominal pain
- He suspected there had been a rupture in Mr Hughes' bowel - a potentially life-threatening condition that requires surgery
- But the surgeon ignored the urgency that the case demanded and the patient later died
More top news
The Marsh & Parsons poster - captioned "a charming period property with a modern extension" - soon prompted criticism.
The track will be demolished to make way for a housing development and a new Stadium for AFC Wimbledon.
Just four authorities (Hammersmith & Fulham, Hillingdon, Newham and the City of London) have chosen to freeze council tax altogether.