- James Hughes died at the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow on February 14, 2010
- He fell unexpectedly ill following knee surgery
- The operation went well but while recovering he developed abdominal pain
- He suspected there had been a rupture in Mr Hughes' bowel - a potentially life-threatening condition that requires surgery
- But the surgeon ignored the urgency that the case demanded and the patient later died
More top news
Corbyn was unveiling a poster less than a mile away as Khan gave his final campaign speech to party supporters in London.
Hay fever is an allergic reaction to airbourne pollen. There are 2 million sufferers in London (that's one in 5 people).
The man suffered head injuries after falling from Westminster Bridge and landing on concrete steps.