- James Hughes died at the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow on February 14, 2010
- He fell unexpectedly ill following knee surgery
- The operation went well but while recovering he developed abdominal pain
- He suspected there had been a rupture in Mr Hughes' bowel - a potentially life-threatening condition that requires surgery
- But the surgeon ignored the urgency that the case demanded and the patient later died
More top news
The driver was attacked after a pedestrian - who had a child with him - walked out in front of the bus, forcing him to brake hard.
Historically Millwall fans have had the worst reputation. But now it seems Londoners have an almost equally bad impression of Chelsea.
The mayor claimed 'international despots and criminal rings' were using phoney companies to buy homes in the capital.