- James Hughes died at the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow on February 14, 2010
- He fell unexpectedly ill following knee surgery
- The operation went well but while recovering he developed abdominal pain
- He suspected there had been a rupture in Mr Hughes' bowel - a potentially life-threatening condition that requires surgery
- But the surgeon ignored the urgency that the case demanded and the patient later died
More top news
Anthony Birdee from Deptford in south east London tied the English bull terrier, named Muller, to a post in his garden.
A report warned overcrowded streets could lead to a 'Hillsborough scale' tragedy.
Southern got just one star for punctuality, reliability, seat availability, frequency and value for money.