- James Hughes died at the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow on February 14, 2010
- He fell unexpectedly ill following knee surgery
- The operation went well but while recovering he developed abdominal pain
- He suspected there had been a rupture in Mr Hughes' bowel - a potentially life-threatening condition that requires surgery
- But the surgeon ignored the urgency that the case demanded and the patient later died
More top news
10 years on, George Psaradakis has given his first interview, recalling the events of July 7 2005.
Dozens of plots have been thwarted since July 7, 2005, but are we any less vulnerable to terror attacks?
While #SevenSeven has been trending for much of the day, so too has the #WalkTogether campaign.