- James Hughes died at the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow on February 14, 2010
- He fell unexpectedly ill following knee surgery
- The operation went well but while recovering he developed abdominal pain
- He suspected there had been a rupture in Mr Hughes' bowel - a potentially life-threatening condition that requires surgery
- But the surgeon ignored the urgency that the case demanded and the patient later died
More top news
The show is on a nationwide tour before it arrives in London.
They took part in a clinical study using genetically engineered tissue implanted into the eye.
A statement from McPartlin's publicist confirmed that this week's Saturday Night Takeaway will no longer run.