- James Hughes died at the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow on February 14, 2010
- He fell unexpectedly ill following knee surgery
- The operation went well but while recovering he developed abdominal pain
- He suspected there had been a rupture in Mr Hughes' bowel - a potentially life-threatening condition that requires surgery
- But the surgeon ignored the urgency that the case demanded and the patient later died
More top news
Hertfordshire based eBay seller relists ad for the car that "ruined her life" after the auction website deleted it for swearing.
The accident happened on Clapham Road at lunchtime.
Tower Hamlets tops the league, with the population set to soar 25% by mid-2024.