- James Hughes died at the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow on February 14, 2010
- He fell unexpectedly ill following knee surgery
- The operation went well but while recovering he developed abdominal pain
- He suspected there had been a rupture in Mr Hughes' bowel - a potentially life-threatening condition that requires surgery
- But the surgeon ignored the urgency that the case demanded and the patient later died
More top news
The pub owner said the sign is a nod at having a bit of fun in support of them and celebrating their relationship and the wedding.
A 61-year-old woman was taken to hospital with head injuries after the incident in Islington, north London.
Assema Kedir Habib spoke at the commemoration of her brother Hashim Kedir and his family.