- James Hughes died at the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow on February 14, 2010
- He fell unexpectedly ill following knee surgery
- The operation went well but while recovering he developed abdominal pain
- He suspected there had been a rupture in Mr Hughes' bowel - a potentially life-threatening condition that requires surgery
- But the surgeon ignored the urgency that the case demanded and the patient later died
More top news
Police say they have traced four drivers who are thought to have hit the woman, and added that a fifth vehicle may also have been involved.
Police are trying to trace two men after two homophobic attacks on gay men in Walthamstow
Two London Boroughs make it into the top 15 places to live in the UK.