- James Hughes died at the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow on February 14, 2010
- He fell unexpectedly ill following knee surgery
- The operation went well but while recovering he developed abdominal pain
- He suspected there had been a rupture in Mr Hughes' bowel - a potentially life-threatening condition that requires surgery
- But the surgeon ignored the urgency that the case demanded and the patient later died
More top news
A woman hit by police gunfire during a counter-terrorism operation has been arrested after being released from hospital.
Police have been granted extra time to question a man who is being held on suspicion of planning a terror attack.
Joshua beat the older, more experienced boxer in front of 90,000 fans in Wembley Stadium.