The following roads were found to enjoy the least disruption from aeroplanes and traffic in the capital.
- Barnsbury Square (N1) - Islington
- Burton Mews (SW1) - Kensington and Chelsea
- Fossil Road (SE13) - Lewisham
- Gilstead Road (SW6) - Hammersmith and Fulham
- Greenaway Gardens (NW3) - Camden
- Hamilton Gardens (NW8) - Westminster
- Johnson Close (E8) - Hackney
- Peckham Grove (SE1) - Southwark
- Sabine Road (SW11) - Wandsworth
- St Margaret's Crescent (SW15) - Putney
The survey was carried out by 24 Acoustics, a noise control consultancy and was commissioned by the London Bed Company at Selfridges.
More top news
Storm Imogen - when and where we will see the strongest winds? ITV Weather's Manali Lukha gives the breakdown.
Mosques including the East London Mosque in Whitechapel open their doors in 'Visit My Mosque' initiative.
The ISIS execution gang fronted by 'Jihadi John' had two British extremists who learned radical Islam together in London, ITV News reveals.