The following roads were found to enjoy the least disruption from aeroplanes and traffic in the capital.
- Barnsbury Square (N1) - Islington
- Burton Mews (SW1) - Kensington and Chelsea
- Fossil Road (SE13) - Lewisham
- Gilstead Road (SW6) - Hammersmith and Fulham
- Greenaway Gardens (NW3) - Camden
- Hamilton Gardens (NW8) - Westminster
- Johnson Close (E8) - Hackney
- Peckham Grove (SE1) - Southwark
- Sabine Road (SW11) - Wandsworth
- St Margaret's Crescent (SW15) - Putney
The survey was carried out by 24 Acoustics, a noise control consultancy and was commissioned by the London Bed Company at Selfridges.
More top news
Fighting for their right to misuse nitrous oxide, approximately 60 or 70 protesters inhaled 'laughing gas' amid concerns over a clampdown.
The pilot, from the Gnat private display team died after the display aircraft he was in crashed near the CarFest event in Cheshire.
The annual cycling festival in London was the biggest ever this year - with more than 25,000 taking part today.