The following roads were found to enjoy the least disruption from aeroplanes and traffic in the capital.
- Barnsbury Square (N1) - Islington
- Burton Mews (SW1) - Kensington and Chelsea
- Fossil Road (SE13) - Lewisham
- Gilstead Road (SW6) - Hammersmith and Fulham
- Greenaway Gardens (NW3) - Camden
- Hamilton Gardens (NW8) - Westminster
- Johnson Close (E8) - Hackney
- Peckham Grove (SE1) - Southwark
- Sabine Road (SW11) - Wandsworth
- St Margaret's Crescent (SW15) - Putney
The survey was carried out by 24 Acoustics, a noise control consultancy and was commissioned by the London Bed Company at Selfridges.
More top news
Abdul Quddus, 25, an imam at the Baitul Futuh mosque in Morden, visits colleges and universities to try combat messages of extremism.
"I think he was the best midfield player, all-round player I'd ever seen or played alongside...", Venables told ITV News.
Tube and rail passengers planning to travel over Easter could be hit by major engineering projects.