The following roads were found to enjoy the least disruption from aeroplanes and traffic in the capital.
- Barnsbury Square (N1) - Islington
- Burton Mews (SW1) - Kensington and Chelsea
- Fossil Road (SE13) - Lewisham
- Gilstead Road (SW6) - Hammersmith and Fulham
- Greenaway Gardens (NW3) - Camden
- Hamilton Gardens (NW8) - Westminster
- Johnson Close (E8) - Hackney
- Peckham Grove (SE1) - Southwark
- Sabine Road (SW11) - Wandsworth
- St Margaret's Crescent (SW15) - Putney
The survey was carried out by 24 Acoustics, a noise control consultancy and was commissioned by the London Bed Company at Selfridges.
More top news
Detectives investigating the Parsons Green terrorist attack have arrested a 17-year-old boy in Thornton Heath, south London.
A review of the law is being considered after a cyclist who crashed into and killed a mother-of-two was convicted using a Victorian law.
Speaking to ITV News Foreign Office minister Tobias Ellwood said education was the greatest weapon in the fight against extremism.