The following roads were found to enjoy the least disruption from aeroplanes and traffic in the capital.
- Barnsbury Square (N1) - Islington
- Burton Mews (SW1) - Kensington and Chelsea
- Fossil Road (SE13) - Lewisham
- Gilstead Road (SW6) - Hammersmith and Fulham
- Greenaway Gardens (NW3) - Camden
- Hamilton Gardens (NW8) - Westminster
- Johnson Close (E8) - Hackney
- Peckham Grove (SE1) - Southwark
- Sabine Road (SW11) - Wandsworth
- St Margaret's Crescent (SW15) - Putney
The survey was carried out by 24 Acoustics, a noise control consultancy and was commissioned by the London Bed Company at Selfridges.
More top news
Mr Dobran had been induced into a coma for several weeks following the August attack, before being moved to a nursing home.
The Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan has died in London at the age of 46, her publicist has confirmed.
The body of the girl, who has only been named as Baby M by officers, was discovered at the edge of Manor Park in Aldershot.