The following roads were found to enjoy the least disruption from aeroplanes and traffic in the capital.
- Barnsbury Square (N1) - Islington
- Burton Mews (SW1) - Kensington and Chelsea
- Fossil Road (SE13) - Lewisham
- Gilstead Road (SW6) - Hammersmith and Fulham
- Greenaway Gardens (NW3) - Camden
- Hamilton Gardens (NW8) - Westminster
- Johnson Close (E8) - Hackney
- Peckham Grove (SE1) - Southwark
- Sabine Road (SW11) - Wandsworth
- St Margaret's Crescent (SW15) - Putney
The survey was carried out by 24 Acoustics, a noise control consultancy and was commissioned by the London Bed Company at Selfridges.
More top news
A South east London man was charged under modern slavery laws with keeping a person in servitude and arranging the travel of another person.
Police have launched a hunt for conmen who duped couple in their eighties out of £20,000 in life savings by posing as gasmen.
A Met Police Sergeant attached to Croydon borough has been dismissed for failing to respond to fatal attack where man was stabbed 200 times.