The following roads were found to enjoy the least disruption from aeroplanes and traffic in the capital.
- Barnsbury Square (N1) - Islington
- Burton Mews (SW1) - Kensington and Chelsea
- Fossil Road (SE13) - Lewisham
- Gilstead Road (SW6) - Hammersmith and Fulham
- Greenaway Gardens (NW3) - Camden
- Hamilton Gardens (NW8) - Westminster
- Johnson Close (E8) - Hackney
- Peckham Grove (SE1) - Southwark
- Sabine Road (SW11) - Wandsworth
- St Margaret's Crescent (SW15) - Putney
The survey was carried out by 24 Acoustics, a noise control consultancy and was commissioned by the London Bed Company at Selfridges.
More top news
In a wide-ranging Peston on Sunday interview, he said Parliament security needs reviewing and the PM's counter-terror strategy is flawed.
The terror attack carried out by Khalid Masood at Westminster that left four people dead lasted less than two minutes say police.
Two knives were found at the scene in Islington, North London, and the suspects fled on foot before being arrested.