Tenants living in a terrace in Hackney earmarked for emergency demolition after large cracks appeared in it, may have had a reprieve.
It had been feared that eight people would lose their homes and two businesses would have to shut after the building was declared 'incredibly unstable' on Friday night. But now, there could be some good news for the residents who have been made temporarily homeless.
Toby Sadler reports.
More top news
Scotland Yard said two murder investigations have been launched following the separate incidents, which both happened in the past week.
Photos show the extraordinary surgical procedures to remove the growth.
The Met Police says 143 firearms have been handed in at stations across the capital in just seven days, including two antique machine guns.