Bizarre fires: Mouse in freezer causes London blaze

A mouse getting into a freezer caused a fire in the capital this year.
A mouse getting into a freezer caused a fire in the capital this year. Credit: PA

A mouse getting into the back of a fridge freezer is just one of the most bizarre causes of fires this year, the London Fire Brigade has revealed.

Advertisement

Bizarre causes of fire revealed

A pigeon dropping a discarded cigarette down a chimney is among some of the most bizarre causes of fires this year, the country's biggest brigade has revealed.