- Haringey Council racked up the biggest bill with a spend of £197 million
- In second place is Westminster with £111 million
- Third is Enfield with £59 million
Some of the other highest spends include:
- Kensington and Chelsea with £53 million
- Newham with £35 million
- Islington with £33 million
More top news
Six people were injured after they were hit with the substance during an "altercation" between two groups at a shopping in east London.
Save Your Uber in London was set up after it was announced the firm would not have its licence renewed when it expires next week.
Survivors are still traumatised, homeless and want answers.