- Haringey Council racked up the biggest bill with a spend of £197 million
- In second place is Westminster with £111 million
- Third is Enfield with £59 million
Some of the other highest spends include:
- Kensington and Chelsea with £53 million
- Newham with £35 million
- Islington with £33 million
More top news
The footage was apparently shot in south London showing a motorist eating a bowl of cereal, and texting whilst sitting in traffic.
The Prime Minister is trying to curb the money laundering that goes on at the highest ends of the London property market.
The average increase across the capital is 9.2% this year - with areas in the east and south of the city up by 15-16%.