- Haringey Council racked up the biggest bill with a spend of £197 million
- In second place is Westminster with £111 million
- Third is Enfield with £59 million
Some of the other highest spends include:
- Kensington and Chelsea with £53 million
- Newham with £35 million
- Islington with £33 million
More top news
Across the country people are pledging to run 3.7 miles in memory of Matt Campbell who died while taking part in the London Marathon.
Jonathan Munro is giving evidence during the latest stage of a High Court trial in London.
But while he wasn't showing it, PC Tyler O'Hare was enjoying every minute of it.