- Haringey Council racked up the biggest bill with a spend of £197 million
- In second place is Westminster with £111 million
- Third is Enfield with £59 million
Some of the other highest spends include:
- Kensington and Chelsea with £53 million
- Newham with £35 million
- Islington with £33 million
More top news
Watford captain Troy Deeney claims other players would be in the England squad if they had scored as many goals as him.
The gang were seen crowded around the horse on a farm in Surrey as one of the group fed the horse several cigarettes.
The former London mayor faces expulsion after claiming Hitler supported Zionism.