- Haringey Council racked up the biggest bill with a spend of £197 million
- In second place is Westminster with £111 million
- Third is Enfield with £59 million
Some of the other highest spends include:
- Kensington and Chelsea with £53 million
- Newham with £35 million
- Islington with £33 million
More top news
As upcoming film Suffragette highlights the plight of women fighting to get the vote, we take a look at the key moments in the struggle.
As the upcoming film Suffragette is about to be released, ITV News speaks to the family of one of the key figures in the movement.
Something is afoot in Walthamstow, with several Twitter users posting videos of fights.