- Haringey Council racked up the biggest bill with a spend of £197 million
- In second place is Westminster with £111 million
- Third is Enfield with £59 million
Some of the other highest spends include:
- Kensington and Chelsea with £53 million
- Newham with £35 million
- Islington with £33 million
More top news
Winds slowly easing, some showers at first.
The 33 year-old victim was cycling to the shops when he was the victim of the unprovoked attack by three men.
A Liberal Democrat parliamentary candidate has said he deliberately caught HIV after years battling depression.