- Haringey Council racked up the biggest bill with a spend of £197 million
- In second place is Westminster with £111 million
- Third is Enfield with £59 million
Some of the other highest spends include:
- Kensington and Chelsea with £53 million
- Newham with £35 million
- Islington with £33 million
More top news
A man in his 40s was shot dead shortly before midnight by police in Enfield.
A round the world yacht race set off from London today on a year long journey which will see them circumnavigation the globe.
The shortlist for the ugliest buildings in the country has been finalised with four of them coming from London.