- Haringey Council racked up the biggest bill with a spend of £197 million
- In second place is Westminster with £111 million
- Third is Enfield with £59 million
Some of the other highest spends include:
- Kensington and Chelsea with £53 million
- Newham with £35 million
- Islington with £33 million
More top news
The chief executive of SECAMB ambulance service, which deliberately delayed 20,000 patient responses, has left 'to pursue other interests'.
The mayor claimed last week the bridge would cost more to cancel than to build. He said £37.7m of public money had already been spent.
The houseboat in Chelsea, west London, comes complete with three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a reception room and its own patio.