- Haringey Council racked up the biggest bill with a spend of £197 million
- In second place is Westminster with £111 million
- Third is Enfield with £59 million
Some of the other highest spends include:
- Kensington and Chelsea with £53 million
- Newham with £35 million
- Islington with £33 million
More top news
Brent Council is offering to cut business rates for firms that pay the London Living Wage.
A man standing trial accused of murdering two pensioners has been found hanging in his prison cell, police say.
Bees Number One is 'best in the league."