- Haringey Council racked up the biggest bill with a spend of £197 million
- In second place is Westminster with £111 million
- Third is Enfield with £59 million
Some of the other highest spends include:
- Kensington and Chelsea with £53 million
- Newham with £35 million
- Islington with £33 million
More top news
Senior Labour candidate and London Mayor contender David Lammy has admitted to ITV News that a post election deal with the SNP is possible
With the deadline for voting approaching at midnight tonight, here is how to make sure you don't miss out.
A woman has been given a prison sentence for stealing money from coworkers to fund her lavish wedding and buy bikinis for her honeymoon.