- Haringey Council racked up the biggest bill with a spend of £197 million
- In second place is Westminster with £111 million
- Third is Enfield with £59 million
Some of the other highest spends include:
- Kensington and Chelsea with £53 million
- Newham with £35 million
- Islington with £33 million
More top news
Four teenage girls, one of them aged 15, have been arrested following what police are describing as "disorder" at a McDonalds branch.
A Labour MP has accused aides to Jeremy Corbyn and John McDonnell of a 'violation of privacy, security and confidentiality'.
The family of a 20-year-old man who was stabbed to death have described him as a friendly and happy person who was always willing to help.