- Haringey Council racked up the biggest bill with a spend of £197 million
- In second place is Westminster with £111 million
- Third is Enfield with £59 million
Some of the other highest spends include:
- Kensington and Chelsea with £53 million
- Newham with £35 million
- Islington with £33 million
More top news
A drunk man who narrowly escaped death when he lay down between train tracks in Harlow has been given a 12-month community order.
A man from north London has been charged with the manslaughter of Louella Eve Fletcher-Michie, who died at the Bestival music festival.
The mother of Ellie Butler - the six-year-old murdered by her father - has lost a bid to challenge her conviction.