- Haringey Council racked up the biggest bill with a spend of £197 million
- In second place is Westminster with £111 million
- Third is Enfield with £59 million
Some of the other highest spends include:
- Kensington and Chelsea with £53 million
- Newham with £35 million
- Islington with £33 million
More top news
Anthony Birdee from Deptford in south east London tied the English bull terrier, named Muller, to a post in his garden.
A report warned overcrowded streets could lead to a 'Hillsborough scale' tragedy.
Southern got just one star for punctuality, reliability, seat availability, frequency and value for money.