- Haringey Council racked up the biggest bill with a spend of £197 million
- In second place is Westminster with £111 million
- Third is Enfield with £59 million
Some of the other highest spends include:
- Kensington and Chelsea with £53 million
- Newham with £35 million
- Islington with £33 million
More top news
Patricia Al from ran up the monster debt after using her O2 mobile in Turkey.
The position, posted on the British Monarchy website, pays £16,000 a year for 20 hours a week.
Police are hunting for a passenger seen on CCTV after a 15-year-old boy was attacked and left with a punctured lung.