- Haringey Council racked up the biggest bill with a spend of £197 million
- In second place is Westminster with £111 million
- Third is Enfield with £59 million
Some of the other highest spends include:
- Kensington and Chelsea with £53 million
- Newham with £35 million
- Islington with £33 million
More top news
Corbyn was unveiling a poster less than a mile away as Khan gave his final campaign speech to party supporters in London.
Hay fever is an allergic reaction to airbourne pollen. There are 2 million sufferers in London (that's one in 5 people).
The man suffered head injuries after falling from Westminster Bridge and landing on concrete steps.