- Haringey Council racked up the biggest bill with a spend of £197 million
- In second place is Westminster with £111 million
- Third is Enfield with £59 million
Some of the other highest spends include:
- Kensington and Chelsea with £53 million
- Newham with £35 million
- Islington with £33 million
More top news
Charlie Edwards noticed the mistake while looking at an exhibit of an Oviraptor but was sure the image used was from the Triceratops family.
A gang of burglars deliberately targetted the mansion of John Terry after he posted pictures of his family skiing on Instagram.