- Haringey Council racked up the biggest bill with a spend of £197 million
- In second place is Westminster with £111 million
- Third is Enfield with £59 million
Some of the other highest spends include:
- Kensington and Chelsea with £53 million
- Newham with £35 million
- Islington with £33 million
More top news
Paramedics were called to reports of an unresponsive baby girl on a bus in east London - she later died in hospital.
Transport for London is not happy that its branding has been used.
If you've been anywhere near Trafalgar Square today you'll notice something different.