- Haringey Council racked up the biggest bill with a spend of £197 million
- In second place is Westminster with £111 million
- Third is Enfield with £59 million
Some of the other highest spends include:
- Kensington and Chelsea with £53 million
- Newham with £35 million
- Islington with £33 million
More top news
The new design is inspired by Westminster Cathedral.
Just 200 yards from Harrods, the one bedroom flat is significantly lower than the current market rate for the prestigious area.
A documentary on the career of the late London singer Amy Winehouse will be broadcast live this evening at half six.