A group calling itself the IRA has claimed responsibility for suspect packages sent to armed forces recruitment centres last week. Scotland Yard said a group using a recognised codeword had contacted a media outlet in Northern Ireland on Saturday.
Four suspected explosive devices were discovered at Army careers offices in Oxford, Brighton, Canterbury and the Queensmere shopping centre in Slough last Thursday.
More top news
The 52-year-old had previous convictions for violence but was not on the anti-terror watchlist.
In a statement Charlton Athletic said: Keith was a true hero who will be greatly missed by all the Charlton family and everyone at the club.
London and the worlds has united on Twitter in defiance of the West minster attack #prayforlondon #wearenotafraid