Sutton station was forced to close during this morning's rush hour after smoke appeared from beneath a platform.
Luckily got on the last train out of Sutton before it got evacuated due 2 the cables under the platform catching fire http://t.co/qYTOO7TSfP
Police say an electrical fault caused low voltage cables to overheat. Rail services are getting back to normal after earlier delays of up to an hour.
Smoke coming out of the platform at Sutton station. LFB there. Got worse after this photo. http://t.co/kUKbLC8F4Q
More top news
The film had formed part of a commemoration to the Choucair family, three generations of whom died in the fire.
John Nolan, who was found with cigarettes and two lighters, suffered burns on 65% of his body after being alight for around six minutes.
Known as Pily she died in January, seven months after the disaster, having suffered a stroke.