- Install protected cycle lanes in a newly created Bradley Wiggins Way (Kilburn ward, Brent)
- Remove through motor traffic from the cycling corridor on Tavistock Place (Bloomsbury ward, Camden)
- Redesign Wimbledon's town centre to be walking and cycling-friendly (Hillside ward, Merton)
- Reduce motor traffic speed to 20mph in Carlton Hill and surrounding streets (Abbey Road ward, Westminster)
- Create safe cycle routes for children linking six schools in Tufnell Park (Junction ward, Islington)
- Make a cycle route through Russell Park as alternative to busy Woolwich Road (Barnehurst ward, Bexley)
More top news
Southeastern apologised after the 10.49am service from Bromley South to Victoria ran late on Wednesday.
Karanbir Cheema was severely allergic to wheat, gluten, all dairy products, eggs and all nuts and eggs.
Khalid Masood was shot dead by police after ploughing a rented vehicle into pedestrians and fatally stabbing police officer Keith Palmer.