- Install protected cycle lanes in a newly created Bradley Wiggins Way (Kilburn ward, Brent)
- Remove through motor traffic from the cycling corridor on Tavistock Place (Bloomsbury ward, Camden)
- Redesign Wimbledon's town centre to be walking and cycling-friendly (Hillside ward, Merton)
- Reduce motor traffic speed to 20mph in Carlton Hill and surrounding streets (Abbey Road ward, Westminster)
- Create safe cycle routes for children linking six schools in Tufnell Park (Junction ward, Islington)
- Make a cycle route through Russell Park as alternative to busy Woolwich Road (Barnehurst ward, Bexley)
More top news
The organiser of a Pokemon Go meet-up in central London said he was amazed when suddenly thousands of people said they were going.
Adele surprised a fan with an accidental kiss on the lips when as she said hello at a show in Vancouver, Canada.
Jeremy Corbyn has denied allegations of bullying saying "intimidation is not allowed" in the Labour party.