- Install protected cycle lanes in a newly created Bradley Wiggins Way (Kilburn ward, Brent)
- Remove through motor traffic from the cycling corridor on Tavistock Place (Bloomsbury ward, Camden)
- Redesign Wimbledon's town centre to be walking and cycling-friendly (Hillside ward, Merton)
- Reduce motor traffic speed to 20mph in Carlton Hill and surrounding streets (Abbey Road ward, Westminster)
- Create safe cycle routes for children linking six schools in Tufnell Park (Junction ward, Islington)
- Make a cycle route through Russell Park as alternative to busy Woolwich Road (Barnehurst ward, Bexley)
More top news
Rory Geoghegan claimed the lack of support he received from the Met shows how frontline officers are being taken for granted.
A registered sex offender who admitted grooming a 14-year-old girl and then sexually assaulting her has been jailed for over four years.
The chief executive of SECAMB ambulance service, which deliberately delayed 20,000 patient responses, has left 'to pursue other interests'.