- Install protected cycle lanes in a newly created Bradley Wiggins Way (Kilburn ward, Brent)
- Remove through motor traffic from the cycling corridor on Tavistock Place (Bloomsbury ward, Camden)
- Redesign Wimbledon's town centre to be walking and cycling-friendly (Hillside ward, Merton)
- Reduce motor traffic speed to 20mph in Carlton Hill and surrounding streets (Abbey Road ward, Westminster)
- Create safe cycle routes for children linking six schools in Tufnell Park (Junction ward, Islington)
- Make a cycle route through Russell Park as alternative to busy Woolwich Road (Barnehurst ward, Bexley)
More top news
The track will be demolished to make way for a housing development and a new Stadium for AFC Wimbledon.
Just four authorities (Hammersmith & Fulham, Hillingdon, Newham and the City of London) have chosen to freeze council tax altogether.
Kurt Cochran and his wife Melissa had been visiting London from the US to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary and were due to fly home.