- Install protected cycle lanes in a newly created Bradley Wiggins Way (Kilburn ward, Brent)
- Remove through motor traffic from the cycling corridor on Tavistock Place (Bloomsbury ward, Camden)
- Redesign Wimbledon's town centre to be walking and cycling-friendly (Hillside ward, Merton)
- Reduce motor traffic speed to 20mph in Carlton Hill and surrounding streets (Abbey Road ward, Westminster)
- Create safe cycle routes for children linking six schools in Tufnell Park (Junction ward, Islington)
- Make a cycle route through Russell Park as alternative to busy Woolwich Road (Barnehurst ward, Bexley)
More top news
Christmas is probably the last thing on your mind right now. Unless you shop in Selfridges.
Underground workers are due to strike on Wednesday in protest at plans for the new 24-hour 'Night Tube'.
Sue and Alex Tatham are still together after meeting on the show 27 years ago and now have two children.