- Install protected cycle lanes in a newly created Bradley Wiggins Way (Kilburn ward, Brent)
- Remove through motor traffic from the cycling corridor on Tavistock Place (Bloomsbury ward, Camden)
- Redesign Wimbledon's town centre to be walking and cycling-friendly (Hillside ward, Merton)
- Reduce motor traffic speed to 20mph in Carlton Hill and surrounding streets (Abbey Road ward, Westminster)
- Create safe cycle routes for children linking six schools in Tufnell Park (Junction ward, Islington)
- Make a cycle route through Russell Park as alternative to busy Woolwich Road (Barnehurst ward, Bexley)
More top news
The events were cancelled on Wednesday in the wake of the Manchester attack to allow police officers to be re-deployed.
The men were detained as part of an investigation by MI5 and the Metropolitan Police's Counter Terrorism Command.
Frankie Grande was due to perform at Bush Hall in London on Saturday.