- Install protected cycle lanes in a newly created Bradley Wiggins Way (Kilburn ward, Brent)
- Remove through motor traffic from the cycling corridor on Tavistock Place (Bloomsbury ward, Camden)
- Redesign Wimbledon's town centre to be walking and cycling-friendly (Hillside ward, Merton)
- Reduce motor traffic speed to 20mph in Carlton Hill and surrounding streets (Abbey Road ward, Westminster)
- Create safe cycle routes for children linking six schools in Tufnell Park (Junction ward, Islington)
- Make a cycle route through Russell Park as alternative to busy Woolwich Road (Barnehurst ward, Bexley)
More top news
Scotland Yard said the male youths will appear in custody at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Saturday.
The family of Oliver Dearlove urged people to "think again" before using their fists, as the man who killed him began a six-year jail term.
London Fire Brigade took Southwark Council to court on four charges in relation to safety breaches at Lakanal House in Camberwell.