- Install protected cycle lanes in a newly created Bradley Wiggins Way (Kilburn ward, Brent)
- Remove through motor traffic from the cycling corridor on Tavistock Place (Bloomsbury ward, Camden)
- Redesign Wimbledon's town centre to be walking and cycling-friendly (Hillside ward, Merton)
- Reduce motor traffic speed to 20mph in Carlton Hill and surrounding streets (Abbey Road ward, Westminster)
- Create safe cycle routes for children linking six schools in Tufnell Park (Junction ward, Islington)
- Make a cycle route through Russell Park as alternative to busy Woolwich Road (Barnehurst ward, Bexley)
More top news
Actress Emma Thompson and MP Tulip Siddiq will be joined by Nazanin's husband Richard Ratcliffe in a march campaigning for Nazanin's freedom
The British Transport Police have released CCTV images of two men they would like to speak to regarding the incident.
Murdered teen model Sally Anne Bowman would "still be alive" if it hadn't been for Spanish police, according to a man wrongly jailed.