- Install protected cycle lanes in a newly created Bradley Wiggins Way (Kilburn ward, Brent)
- Remove through motor traffic from the cycling corridor on Tavistock Place (Bloomsbury ward, Camden)
- Redesign Wimbledon's town centre to be walking and cycling-friendly (Hillside ward, Merton)
- Reduce motor traffic speed to 20mph in Carlton Hill and surrounding streets (Abbey Road ward, Westminster)
- Create safe cycle routes for children linking six schools in Tufnell Park (Junction ward, Islington)
- Make a cycle route through Russell Park as alternative to busy Woolwich Road (Barnehurst ward, Bexley)
More top news
A British Transport Police officer said his broken nail amounted to assault but failed to offer any evidence to explain how it happened.
Zac Goldsmith lost his Richmond Park seat in a shock defeat to the Liberal Democrats.
A woman has been jailed for over two years for crashing into a car and killing a man while trying to send a birthday message on Facebook.