- Install protected cycle lanes in a newly created Bradley Wiggins Way (Kilburn ward, Brent)
- Remove through motor traffic from the cycling corridor on Tavistock Place (Bloomsbury ward, Camden)
- Redesign Wimbledon's town centre to be walking and cycling-friendly (Hillside ward, Merton)
- Reduce motor traffic speed to 20mph in Carlton Hill and surrounding streets (Abbey Road ward, Westminster)
- Create safe cycle routes for children linking six schools in Tufnell Park (Junction ward, Islington)
- Make a cycle route through Russell Park as alternative to busy Woolwich Road (Barnehurst ward, Bexley)
More top news
Witnesses told ITV News a brawl broke out in the crowd after hecklers shouted racist abuse at the 74-year-old soul singer.
The figures were obtained by a Freedom of Information requests by Caroline Pidgeon, Liberal Democrat London Assembly transport spokesperson.
A 15-year-old school boy has been stabbed 'five or six times' on his first day back at school in north London after the summer holidays.