- Install protected cycle lanes in a newly created Bradley Wiggins Way (Kilburn ward, Brent)
- Remove through motor traffic from the cycling corridor on Tavistock Place (Bloomsbury ward, Camden)
- Redesign Wimbledon's town centre to be walking and cycling-friendly (Hillside ward, Merton)
- Reduce motor traffic speed to 20mph in Carlton Hill and surrounding streets (Abbey Road ward, Westminster)
- Create safe cycle routes for children linking six schools in Tufnell Park (Junction ward, Islington)
- Make a cycle route through Russell Park as alternative to busy Woolwich Road (Barnehurst ward, Bexley)
More top news
CCTV and images show man suspected of trying to set the north London mosque alight in alleged Islamophobic hate crime
Detectives investigating a man's body washed up on the shores of the river have arrested a second man on suspicion of murder.
Keepers have the celebrating the arrival of the western lowland gorilla to 22-year-old mother Effie in captivity at the zoo.