- Install protected cycle lanes in a newly created Bradley Wiggins Way (Kilburn ward, Brent)
- Remove through motor traffic from the cycling corridor on Tavistock Place (Bloomsbury ward, Camden)
- Redesign Wimbledon's town centre to be walking and cycling-friendly (Hillside ward, Merton)
- Reduce motor traffic speed to 20mph in Carlton Hill and surrounding streets (Abbey Road ward, Westminster)
- Create safe cycle routes for children linking six schools in Tufnell Park (Junction ward, Islington)
- Make a cycle route through Russell Park as alternative to busy Woolwich Road (Barnehurst ward, Bexley)
More top news
Anthony Birdee from Deptford in south east London tied the English bull terrier, named Muller, to a post in his garden.
A report warned overcrowded streets could lead to a 'Hillsborough scale' tragedy.
Southern got just one star for punctuality, reliability, seat availability, frequency and value for money.