Londoners care less about the salary of a new job than anyone else in the country, according to a new report.
They are also the least likely to look for short term benefits like a convenient location and a pleasant atmosphere - instead favouring longer term goals like career progression.
The report by recruitment firm Randstad found that Londoners were less likely than anyone else in the country to look for:
- Competitive salary and benefits (61%)
- Job security (49%)
- A convenient location (34%)
- A pleasant working atmosphere (50%)
But were more likely than any other UK workers to seek out:
- Career progression opportunities (39%)
- Strong company values (13%)
- An organisation that promotes diversity (13%)
- A company that provides quality products and services (12%)