A seven-year-old boy who died after falling ill during the floods in February suffered carbon monoxide poisoning. Zane Gbangbola and his parents became ill at the family home in Chertsey in Surrey and were taken to hospital, where he later died.
More top news
London's mayor Sadiq Khan has warned that a split or failure to unite after the bruising leadership contest could kill off Labour forever.
Former Labour frontbencher Lord Mitchell of Hampstead has launched a scathing attack on Jeremy Corbyn's leadership qualities.
The friends of a Czech businessman who was beaten to death raise £10,000 in a day to send body of 'great man with a big heart' back home