1. London

Boy killed during floods had carbon monoxide poisoning

Zane Gbangbola and his parents became ill at the family home in Chertsey in February.

View all 3 updates ›

Hire company under investigation over boy's death

Further tests have now been completed by the pathologist who has given a result of carbon monoxide intoxication.

A petrol-driven pump was seized from inside the home address at the time of Zane's death and Surrey Police is conducting further inquiries to establish whether there is any liability or criminal offences in respect of the hire company who provided this equipment.

– Surrey Police

More top news