Detectives have outlined the movements of a 17-year-old girl who was raped by a group of men in Slough on Friday night:
- She was walking from Darvill’s Lane towards the High Street when she met a group of men
- Began talking to one man and walked along the high street together
- They stopped at an off-license
- The pair walked along Spackmans Way
- Moved onto a footpath and into some woods near Jubilee River
- Four other men who had been there earlier arrived in a silver car
- Girl was raped 'by several men'
More top news
Before the final declaration on Friday, the Conservative candidate looked set to lose the City Hall race to Labour's Sadiq Khan.
The Tooting MP has been the frontrunner in the counting process ahead of Tory challenger Zac Goldsmith.
It's not just London where elections have been taking place today. There were council elections taking place across the home counties.