These are the first pictures from inside the Beaney museum, library and art gallery in Canterbury since the £14 million refurbishment was completed last month.
The Grade 2 Listed Victorian building has been extended and renovated following three years of building work.
It will open to the public in September and over the next few months thousands of exhibits, books and paintings will be moved in.
The building takes its name from its benefactor Dr James George Beaney who left money in his will to Canterbury. The City Council had the Beaney Institute designed and built using this funding along with some of their own resources.
The architect was A.H.Campbell. The building was opened on 11 September 1899.
The project is a partnership between the city and county councils and is being delivered through a £6.5 million grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund, plus funding from the South East England Development Agency and Europe.