The Foreign Secretary said it was "counterproductive" to "insult" Britain's referendum vote.Read the full story ›
Lib Dems from around the country are in Brighton for their party conference.Read the full story ›
Sir Vince Cable has rejected claims that he is running out of road as leader of the Liberal Democrats.Read the full story ›
Labour's struggles with ant-semitism; the Conservatives attempts to do a deal on Brexit; and the LibDems attempts to get into double digits in the polls. It's been a difficult summer for the political parties - and this autumn looks positively stormy.
To discuss what many suspect will be a momentous Parliamentary session ahead:-
- Baroness Brinton from Kenardington in Kent
- Ivor Caplin, the former Labour Hove MP, and
- Michael Tomlinson, the Tory MP for Mid Dorset and North Poole
And Salisbury ... now the British Government has pinpointed the Russian's involvement, how should we respond?
Labour sources have also indicated they will oppose a plan for the Commons to rise for summer recess on Thursday instead of Tuesday July 24.Read the full story ›
Brexit: the Chequers 'deal' that was good for less than 24 hours. Plus .... Donald Trump: as he starts his visit in Oxfordshire this evening, we ask - why should we welcome him? And .... Defence: how much should we spend, when demands on the Treasury are going up?
To debate all that - and what we can learn from Gareth Southgate's England squad:-
- Stephen Morgan, Labour MP for Portsmouth South
- Layla Moran, Lib Dem MP for Oxford West & Abingdon, and
- Tobias Ellwood, Tory MP for Bournemouth East and Defence Minister
In May's latest Cabinet reshuffle, Matt Hancock replaces Jeremy Hunt with Jeremy Wright replacing Hancock as Culture Secretary.Read the full story ›
The company offered a Brexit risk-assessment said no deal from the EU would 'force Airbus to reconsider its investments in the UK'.Read the full story ›
Planes, trains and ... Brexit. Britain's obesity crisis; and predictions for the World Cup. Whose money is on Uruguay? To debate a difficult week in Parliament for the Government:-
- Baroness Smith from Sussex for Labour
- Craig Mackinlay MP, from South Thanet for the Conservatives, and
- Kelly-Marie Blundell from Lewes, for the LibDems
Are The House of Lords, 'traitors in ermine' as some of the Brexit-supporting press have suggested? Or are they just doing their duty?
As Brexit battles continue, we ask what next for the tortuous passage of Brexit legislation through Parliament. And grammar schools: what will Damian Hinds's £50 million actually do?
And the Royal Wedding this weekend: do we need more bunting, bands, and ceremonial - or is it time for a slimmed down Scandinavian-style monarchy?
To debate all that and more:
- Lord Fox, Chris Fox from the Liberal Democrats in Windsor
- Victoria Prentis, Conservative MP for Banbury, and
- Alan Whitehead, Labour MP for Southampton Test